Michael O'Halloran

GOAT

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tavernier getting MOTM was farcical,should have been orange Halloran he was brilliant today.

I thought Tav had a good game aswell especially defensive side of it for a change.

I thought him and Tav both played well. Tav's best for a while.

On O'Halloran though, always entertaining to watch him take the ball and drive at opponents. They didn't know what to do today, and if that's something we have to look forward to from him then I can't wait to see more.

Today was my first time seeing MOH & King play live, with a great view of the game from the club deck and I was genuinely excited every time they were on the ball. If you offered me having 4 wingers/attackers in the Premiership as McKay, MoH, King & Forrester I would say yes please.

I think Wilson & Kiernan were impressive too today, every tackle they made they won. Won every header worth winning too.

I thought he was immense today. His crossing and shooting could be better at times but that pace and dribbling will scare defenders. Don't play him down the middle as some suggest as he's not known as a goal score. He is far more dangerous from the wing. MOTM for sure. The people who pick those awards??????