*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

Think we will have to watch Stewart today. He will be really wanting to prove himself seen he has been linked with us the past wee while. Wouldnt be surprised if he has a man of the match performance against us. He is the only player in that dundee team who I would remotely take but then again we have o'halloran, king and Mckay who imo are better than him, just a shame two of them cant play.

3 minutes ago, bringonthbarca said:

Anyone shed some light on what type of players Thomson and Roberts are? 

From my limited knowledge, Roberts, 18/19, is a very quick, direct forward player who can also finish. On a great wee scoring run for the under 20s. Thomson, just turned 16 in January. Very highly rated by those have seen him.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

From my limited knowledge, Roberts, 18/19, is a very quick, direct forward player who can also finish. On a great wee scoring run for the under 20s. Thomson, just turned 16 in January. Very highly rated by those have seen him.

Cheers pal. Hopefully we are clear late on  and get to see a glimpse of them. 

Exact team I thought would start but look at how young the bench is, we have no one really to replace anyone upfront if things arent going well. Well we have Clark but that says it all. O'halloran would've been brilliant for a game like this but it is what it is, Anyway I will go 2-1 gers.

13 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Exact team I thought would start but look at how young the bench is, we have no one really to replace anyone upfront if things arent going well. Well we have Clark but that says it all. O'halloran would've been brilliant for a game like this but it is what it is, Anyway I will go 2-1 gers.

That boy at Man U has been thrown in and shown he can cope , only way to find out is to put them in there. Get them on once we've scored the fifth;).  

Think It'll be a tight game with a few goals. 3-2  Rangers

Just because we have young players on the bench doesn't mean that they aren't good enough to play, MW has stated time and time again a player only gets into the senior squad if they show that they are good enough, well the management team must think they are good enough!

For so long people have complained about players coming through the Academy not getting a chance, well now we have a manager who will give them that chance so instead of worrying people should have faith that the manager is making the right decision.