SimshillBear

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its not been mentioned but that was McKay's old firm DEBUT......hard to believe but he hasn't played against them until today and what a debut!

Take a bow Barrie the hard work has paid off big time you were sensational today.

I had him down as man of the match before the goal for all his running up and down the line and covering for Wallace superbly when Wallace was occasionally caught up front. God knows where he got the energy from. 

But to top it with that goal was just stunning. 

He played like a seasoned pro as well today and was always confident to hold the ball and look for space, even travelling along the midfield a few time too, when there was no pass on. 

I always thought that the Wallace/Templeton combination was one of the more positive points of the rubbish we played under Ally. but McKays combination play and understanding with Wallace is on a different level again.

Today was the day when he stood head and shoulders above the best in what was an all round magnificent team effort.

Imagine how good he'll be when we get a strong holding/tackling midfielder with the ability to win the ball and shift it to Barrie from midfield too, I am confident he will then move on to a higher more direct level. 

His future is very bright, there was a moment he actually made me remember the great Davie Cooper and I thought "Barrie, the future is yours"..................(as a happy tannerall's typing rambles on and on with total admiration for what he did today, I'll stop now, but could honestly write pages and pages about his contribution today.)