Comedy moment of the game

I liked when during the TV coverage the camera panned for a few seconds into the Smeltic crowd and three Bead rattlers were are biting their fingernails almost up to the elbows, they were shitting themselves--every picture tells a story and that clips story was '' The Gers are back ''

The Scum player lying on the Turf as if he had been seriously injured then immediately running for the ball, embarrassing.  I assume every Mutant will be disappointd at seeing one of thier own cheating, sporting integrity and all that.

NB.  Just noticed that was my 1000th Post, should have kept it for something more Significant, WATP.  Proud of every one of us, Players, Management, Staff but more importantly, our Support.  The greatest following that any club has ever had.

2 minutes ago, falwheel said:

The Scum player lying on the Turf as if he had been seriously injured then immediately running for the ball, embarrassing.  I assume every Mutant will be disappointd at seeing one of thier own cheating, sporting integrity and all that.

yup that pissed me right off, the ghost of sutton

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Where's Sutton anyway? Maybe he's away for a DWP Crisis loan?

I'm thinking he's got a full celtic kit on, a neil lennon bleached hair wig on, and is running about on his kitchen linoleum sliding in his socks, back and forth back and forth while muttering in a deranged way to himself.

it's just a guess, it may be wrong, just a guess

but what would he be muttering?