Ballot For Final

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it. it . All full season ticket holders will get chance with those who get theirs as ticket the boxes. There is apparently 12000 who are on cc scheme and those who have ticket cup final semi and final boxes.  The others will be a ballot. Plus having heat who got tickets and who never for semi don't be surprised if those who supported the club through the journey and for many years before it get some under the counter advantage. Forgot footballing or sporting integrity.  supporting integrity is how it should be .

Do I think it's fair people have jumped on bandwagon to a degree? Eh I will buy a half season ticket etc. I struggled to get money up  for my ticket esp over last few but I done it. Paid my money so do I think there is m bitaybe of  that going on behind the scenes? Aye.

Is it right. Aye under these circumstances.

8 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Doubt it. it . All full season ticket holders will get chance with those who get theirs as ticket the boxes. There is apparently 12000 who are on cc scheme and those who have ticket cup final semi and final boxes.  The others will be a ballot. Plus having heat who got tickets and who never for semi don't be surprised if those who supported the club through the journey and for many years before it get some under the counter advantage. Forgot footballing or sporting integrity.  supporting integrity is how it should be .

Do I think it's fair people have jumped on bandwagon to a degree? Eh I will buy a half season ticket etc. I struggled to get money up  for my ticket esp over last few but I done it. Paid my money so do I think there is m bitaybe of  that going on behind the scenes? Aye.

Wut?

17 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

What does this mean bud? Lol. 

23 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

I appreciate the Rangers family are a broad church, deco197518263983, but we would appreciate it if you could post in English, please.

45 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

I had one a them too mate but the wheels fell aff

50 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Never mind half season ticket holders ,the above isny even half English 

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For the club to deny any ST holder the chance of getting a ticket for a SC final is just wrong.

they can't win tho so the only way to do it is give those who never got a semi ticket a chance of getting a final ticket. Some ST holders will miss out on both games regardless

I'm on CCCS so does this doesn't affect me.

Bit firstly, is this an official announcement? Or is this just someone somewhere trying to cause arguments?

If its true then its just silly, its completely unfair. Yes its shite that some fans missed out on OF tickets, its shite that some will miss the final when there will be thousands of glory hunting junkies taking up half the ground. But the way the previous ballot was done is how it should be done again, yes some missed out but its wrong to say its unfair, its disappointing but I don't see how anyone can say its unfair since all ST holders at least had a chance.

Not everyone can win in the ballot, but its the only fair way. Making it so that many fans automatically lose before the ballot happens is completely unfair.

Believing you deserve a ticket more for the final because you missed the semi is one thing, believing another fan doesn't deserve a ticket just because they were lucky last time is just sour grapes.

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

I'm on CCCS so does this doesn't affect me.

Bit firstly, is this an official announcement? Or is this just someone somewhere trying to cause arguments?

If its true then its just silly, its completely unfair. Yes its shite that some fans missed out on OF tickets, its shite that some will miss the final when there will be thousands of glory hunting junkies taking up half the ground. But the way the previous ballot was done is how it should be done again, yes some missed out but its wrong to say its unfair, its disappointing but I don't see how anyone can say its unfair since all ST holders at least had a chance.

Not everyone can win in the ballot, but its the only fair way. Making it so that many fans automatically lose before the ballot happens is completely unfair.

Believing you deserve a ticket more for the final because you missed the semi is one thing, believing another fan doesn't deserve a ticket just because they were lucky last time is just sour grapes.

Spot on (tu)

4 hours ago, Bonus said:

I don't see what the problem is it's not fair on people that missed out on the old firm miss out on the final aswell and Some people get both I would be fuming I missed out. There will probably be some left over to put in a ballot for people that had the semi I reckon.

P.S. tick the box

Gonny stop telling people to tick the box, if every fucker ticks the box then we're all going in a ballot :disappointment:

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Gonny stop telling people to tick the box, if every fucker ticks the box then were all going in a ballot :disappointment:

:lol: 

As someone who was unsuccessful in the ballot for the semi , i would gladly take one for the final but I think it's unfair to penalize Bears just for being lucky in a previous ballot . 

As you say , if even half of our ST holders tick the box then a ballot would be required for semi's & finals , and we would still be having guys arguing over who deserves them more . 

IMO , this close season would be the ideal time for the club/ticket office to look at bringing in a points system that would see the fans who attend the most games having a greater chance of being successful when it comes to matches where a ballot is needed . Even this would not be perfect as something would need worked out regarding guys who get a ticket from their RSC's ( if the T O don't have your name then you could lose out points ) but overall I think that something along these lines is the fairest way to go about this , although for some games some are always going to be left out and disappointed . At least this way everyone would know how the ballots work beforehand .

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Doing wrong by trying to do right imo.

One of the problems is that nobody on here knows the breakdown of the allocation for sure . If there were only a couple of thousand ST holders who were unsuccessful for the semi then that maybe makes the idea of giving them first chance of the final tickets not too bad , but if it was an even split then as I said , I don't think that anyone should be ruled out just for being lucky before .

TBH , at times like this it's impossible to keep everyone happy and no doubt some loyal Bears will miss out whilst half the stadium will be full of one game wonders .

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

One of the problems is that nobody on here knows the breakdown of the allocation for sure . If there were only a couple of thousand ST holders who were unsuccessful for the semi then that maybe makes the idea of giving them first chance of the final tickets not too bad , but if it was an even split then as I said , I don't think that anyone should be ruled out just for being lucky before .

TBH , at times like this it's impossible to keep everyone happy and no doubt some loyal Bears will miss out whilst half the stadium will be full of one game wonders .

If they wanted to give those who missed the OF priority that would be ok, a bit controversial still but imo it would be fair enough. But automatically canceling them out is unfair.

As you say though I dont know the numbers, if theres 10,000 who ticked the box then that only leaves less than 15,000 tickets for the ballot, so how many actually missed out? If there were roughly 25,000 Bears at the OF and say 90% were ST holders, then there must only be maybe 9 or 10 thousand left over

Like I said , the TO can't win with this one . My boy and I were disappointed not to get to the semi , but if the OP is correct then we should maybe get to the final although i'm not sure that makes up for missing out on seeing us humbling they cunts . 

I would still feel uneasy though that Bears missed the chance of being in a ballot through being lucky in the previous one . I know it would hurt to miss out twice in ballots while some will be fortunate on both occasions ,but that happens and IMO that would be fairest until the club can come up with a way that rewards those who have purchased the most non ST match tickets . Perhaps that's something that the various fans groups could explore with the club .