Grounds you hate

GOAT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hate to go to Falkirk again next season that view into the abyss is very inspiring ?. I agree with Hamilton aswell it's a ground I didn't like going to . Morton was a right shit hole , at the last game you had to stand on the benches as underneath was about a few inches of water 

Firhill ,the most depressing ground in the world,with shite fans,the empty bit behind the goals,makes you

wish you were anywhere else in the world when you look at it,and we never play well there

See anyone that says the piggery, I'll call bullshit on that one.  Aye you hate the mhob that play in it, aye it's a shithole.  But the piggery is number one on grounds most of us all love to go too.  No better atmosphere or feeling when you win there.

Alloa if you can even call it a ground. £20 to stand on a fucking kerb, walk through about 3ft deep mix of ash and muck and that's on a good day.

Falkirk is also pish. It just looks weird when you get inside, its a shite atmosphere and looking over to what can only be described as Scotland's version of Chernobyl is depressing. 

Hibs just because its like a 3 mile walk back to the bus:lol:

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Alloa if you can even call it a ground. £20 to stand on a fucking kerb, walk through about 3ft deep mix of ash and muck and that's on a good day.

Falkirk is also pish. It just looks weird when you get inside, its a shite atmosphere and looking over to what can only be described as Scotland's version of Chernobyl is depressing. 

Hibs just because its like a 3 mile walk back to the bus:lol:

Chernobyl :mutley:

the lot of them. there isn't another single football park in scotland that comes close to ibrox. like someone said...aye that mhob's park is good for atmosphere if we win there but other wise it's an eye sore and should be demolished.

Falkirk seems to be topping the list so far.  I don't think it would be too bad if there was another stand there and it was near something like a town centre for pubs etc.  It's just a dive in the middle of nowhere.

I don't mind Falkirk. Hate going to tannadice and dens, Dundee is a depressing shitehole. Thankfully tannadice is now off the grounds we need to go to.

summerset park and recreation park are also horrible places to go. 

The tony macaroni at livi hasn't been to good to go to the last few times but not too bad as a stadium. And easter road is horrible if we haven't won.

I hate Falkirks ground too

Alloa is a shitehole, either youre in the shitey stand or standing on the dodgy turf likely to break your ankle

Hampden as well, shite stadium, shite view, hate the place.

Ayr Uniteds ground is a fucking dump

The tattiedome despite Goat's bullshit call.

I hate the ground.

Hate the ten miles supporters bus detour to get there. Then after you're permitted to pass the polis horse blocking your way there's nowhere near enough turnstiles so always a queue.

Then inside it's breeze block grey and green everywhere. Soulless concourse area, shite bogs, (dunno about catering never use) and I'm always bottom tier in the corner so crap view.

Really is a shit hole.