An absolute embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were pretty awful bar two decent goals but comparing our performance on the pitch, which was shit, with the spoonburners after the final whistle, which was criminal, is embarrassing in itself, I think we are alla bit raging at the team today but they kunts should hang their heads in shame

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Management and players should be embarrassed by that performance.  Every single one of them.  

Disgusted at the lot of them.  They should be more ashamed of themselves than the dirty inbred scummy teuchter fenian scum that follow hibs. 

If you think a bad performance from a Rangers team is worse than opposition fans attacking our players you need to have a fucking word with yourself mate. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Clearly I'm fucking steaming but I won't be spoke to like a cunt of anyone.  They dirty fenian bastards should have got sa tanking of us, the players deserve w ranking of us aswell, because they were a fucking disgrace!!!

we lost.get a fucking grip the players deserve all the criticism that's coming there way but to be subjected to physical violence of any fan is fucking discracefull.

i suggest you step away from the keyboard tonight.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Oh dear. 

Really should sack MW and the players and have you roasters in charge. Weve won 33 Scottish cups since 1872. 

But Aye sack everyone BOOOO

Wit is warburton beyond criticism or something?  The entire season our defence has been fucking disgraceful at corners not once has it been fixed

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Wit is warburton beyond criticism or something?  The entire season our defence has been fucking disgraceful at corners not once has it been fixed

Warburton gets it way to easy on this forum , so does Weir he's supposed to be the coach of that defence.

How's that? 

We won the league, petrofac and beat cellic. Granted we were poor defensively for a period of the game but I think it's harsh to say we were awful. We were on top for long periods. Am sure MW knows the defence needs a bit more beef, but to call them disgraceful after the season they have given us is a bit OTT

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Totally agree...those wee cunts need to have been given height accelerating drugs. Fucking shite bastards winning the fucking league and cup and getting to the cup final after being put together in about 2mths and changing to a totally new brand of football....grow some fucking inches ye wee wanks.  Get fucking Warburton ta fuck and bring in a manager who gets the big cunts in.

Ally anyone?

Just now, Prso's headband said:

How's that? 

We won the league, petrofac and beat cellic. Granted we were poor defensively for a period of the game but I think it's harsh to say we were awful. We were on top for long periods. Am sure MW knows the defence needs a bit more beef, but to call them disgraceful after the season they have given us is a bit OTT

Beating Celtic was absolutely pointless, after today we might aswell have been pumped 5-0

6 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

If you think a bad performance from a Rangers team is worse than opposition fans attacking our players you need to have a fucking word with yourself mate. 

I don't think he does think that. He's pished and come on here to vent his anger. 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Nope, he gets criticism. I'm agreeing with you again even though I'm not blootered yet, our defence is rank fucking rotten. We 100% have to buy better for next season.

The only one out of the 4 I'm comfortable with is Wallace. I got hounded on here for saying we needed to replace Tavernier next season. If he's not scoring goals for us or making chances for others, he's useless at the back, so he's been a dead weight in the team for too much this season. Aye it sounds mental considering the number of goals he's scored but they were against championship teams. 

Beating Celtic was absolutely pointless, after today we might aswell have been pumped 5-0

We lost two very bad goals to the Earls as well. How often do you see our defenders clearing a corner with a header? Our defence is crap and needs replaced.

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

How's that? 

I'm not disagreeing wae ye, but beating celtic wae the piss poor team they have doesn't make us world beaters.

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

I'm not disagreeing wae ye, but beating celtic wae the piss poor team they have doesn't make us world beaters.

Just as losing today does not suddenly make us shite.  We need to continue the football philosophy implemented by MW and the board have to understand players who can execute the plan better.

We have such a lean squad we were unable to field a full bench,  add to that 5 players probably (hopefully for some of them)  off in the next few weeks, we have to add four or five to those already lined up.

Beating Celtic was absolutely pointless.

see after that pish I swear to god id rather the tarriers beat us, because at least I wouldn't have had to sit through that.  Giving they teuchter fenian basyards their first Scottish cup in over a century is the worst I've ever felt following rangers

47 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Management and players should be embarrassed by that performance.  Every single one of them.  

Disgusted at the lot of them.  They should be more ashamed of themselves than the dirty inbred scummy teuchter fenian scum that follow hibs. 

Get a grip mate. Obviously we all recognise the importance of donning our jersey and the effort ot requires, but given the circumstances we cannot be too upset.

Warburton has deployed a fantastic philosophy on this club and made spectacularly shrewd signings. Things WILL improve under his teams guidance. Today will be long forgotten.

Money.   I know its not the only thing needed, but imo it is needed.   Not just a little bit of money and a good deal more than the £5m that was being talked about recently.  I say this because my view is whilst MW put together a team from virtual scratch and with minimum notice to 'smash' the Championship - and very well done for doing so - winning 55 asap is a different prospect altogether.   I think a fair bit of team rebuild would be needed for that - with much higher quality players - which means having money available to obtain first choice better players.   Very different if we are prepared to wait a number of seasons to develop a side from home-grown / low budge acquisitions.   The thing is - what is King and the Board prepared to fund or do to find further investment to provide a much bigger transfer fund.   

I know its not the whole solution.  But the amount of strengthening and improvement that is needed has been evident for a number of months now if we are to be competitive in the Premiership.  To win 55 asap looks to me to take more than £5m being made available along with cash generated from releasing out of contract players    Better players means finding the cash to acquire them.  

We are no where near as good as we might think we are, we won on penalties against the scum, we didn't beat them in regulation time, it was a great performance on the day but ever since we have been mediocre.

The boss will bring in new players but that might not produce the results we hope for, he's more or less building a new team again, my fear is we only have one style of play and we are being found out.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We are no where near as good as we might think we are, we won on penalties against the scum, we didn't beat them in regulation time, it was a great performance on the day but ever since we have been mediocre.

The boss will bring in new players but that might not produce the results we hope for, he's more or less building a new team again, my fear is we only have one style of play and we are being found out.

There is nothing wrong with our style of play. The problem is we haven't been performing in an style for quite some time now.