Rangers Fan Attacked At Haymarket Station

37 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I was at the Ross County V hibs cup final as my cousins son got tickets because he plays for one of Ross County's youths sides, when Ross County scored the first goal hibs fans were running at the County supporters who had a lot of children in their support, once they had decided they'd scared the kids enough they started fighting amongst themselves, and the same thing happed at the second goal. I knew they were scum but between that game and yesterday just proves it beyond any doubt.

They need to be hung out to dry for this one and more importantly we need to be vindicated , publicly by the authorities.

Agreed, mate. Cannot stand them. Edinburgh has the scummiest football supporters in the country. 

2 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Ridiculous, this weekend is showing hivs scum for what they truly are.

Don't all rail stations have cctv covering everything within and even outside the station?

Will it be working though, highly unlikely 

30 minutes ago, MarathonMan said:

Hibs have always been scum. This happens regularly when we visit Easter Rd. Fans, buses attacked every single time. 

Agree its not just happened, they have always been scum.

A prejudiced assault. No better than assaulting someone because they're of a religious group.

The amount of time Rangers fans are referred to as scum, animals and such like on other forums... you start to think of a group of people like that it won't be long till you're treating them like it too. 

I mean, if you go to Hearts and Hibs forums now, they tend to hold their proper, dehumanising stuff for us, rather than each other. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The fuckers shouldnt be in the cup for a good few seasons after yesterday

Of course you are right, but you don't honestly believe that the Scottish football authorities will ban them, do you?  The Lawwell, Petrie, Regan, Thompson mob will preside over a whitewash, and a report which attributes 'blame to both sides' will emerge in a few months.  Anywhere other than Scotland, and Petrie would have to resign for his post match remarks, and Regan would have to resign for presiding over a total shambles.  This is 21st century Scotland though. 

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

Of course you are right, but you don't honestly believe that the Scottish football authorities will ban them, do you?  The Lawwell, Petrie, Regan, Thompson mob will preside over a whitewash, and a report which attributes 'blame to both sides' will emerge in a few months.  Anywhere other than Scotland, and Petrie would have to resign for his post match remarks, and Regan would have to resign for presiding over a total shambles.  This is 21st century Scotland though. 

Not a chance of them getting what they deserve. It will be another whitewash and that will just feed the hatred and things will get worse. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not a chance of them getting what they deserve. It will be another whitewash and that will just feed the hatred and things will get worse. 

Therein lays the problem, eventually our support is going to snap and the Motherwells and junkies running onto a pitch to goad us is going to cause a riot as we will not take it any more. Then we really are back in the dark old days of the late 70's early 80's.

3 hours ago, Ger77 said:

I've been watching Rangers since the 70's and Hibs fans have always been lowlifes.

I remember them in the 80s. We were queueing up at the old pie stand in the top corner at the away end at Easter Road, when I heard this loud clicking.

They were chucking coins at the Rangers fans queued up. One guy was seriously injured, with blood streaming from his eye. Poor cunt might have lost the eye for all I know.

Then there was the ambush just off Leith Walk up, one of the side streets.They had waited till the number of Rangers fans there was a bit lower and they outnumbered us by hundreds.  Me and my mates managed to follow a group that found another side street with a bridge to make our escape. I think pretty much all of the Rangers fans managed to lose them on their own patch.

That gave me the impression they were evil and stupid. Never been to a match there since. 

Think he is still in the hospital the bloke. I know a good few of his mates and know who he is. read something on facebook last night will have a look on my break later this morning but from what I remember he seems to be ok. Scumbags.

Culprits have been identified thanks to witnesses and CCTV.  Two hibs mutants just walked up to the guy who was just minding his own business waiting for his train north and laid into him. Just a mattter of time before the scum are caught hopefully.

What a horrible story hope the guys ok and the mhutants involved are swiftly brought to justice.

As an aside this is getting worse from players being attacked to people heading home Scotland is rapidly losing all sense of perspective over us and we need to fight back.

Reports are the hibs fans were just over exuberant because their train arrived on time , whilst the attacked rangers fan was accused to have been actually thinking of the lyrics to the billy boys prior to the attack - probably how every main stream scottish media report will go