New strips in more detail

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

But they are the sole supplier so the deal must be between Puma and them from a distributor perspective?

I thought the deal was between the club and the distributor because we had Sports Direct in the 3rd division whilst Umbro were the kit suppliers

13 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I thought the deal was between the club and the distributor because we had Sports Direct in the 3rd division whilst Umbro were the kit suppliers

I would imagine if the supplier changed the contract would stipulate SD as the distributor. It will be interesting to see what happens if these kits go on sale.

Club would be as well selling good quality polos etc directly to us. They would fly off the shelf.

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Feels nice that we've not been handed your average template. Each design is based off of a previous strip in our history.

Great job by Puma. I await the goalie top to be like this:

image.jpeg

Had this as a bairn. Class.

Home top is nice, however from the leaked pictures before I assumed it was a straight round neck all the way around and I think I would have preferred that to the double/overlapping neckline here. Still like it though.

Don't like the away kit, 3rd is decent but I really don't like button collars 

There's nothing more boring than someone going "aw a love the top but can't buy it" says who? just buy the fucking thing - you are a Rangers fan, you like the top, it's a nice top. Hate this shite.