Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

6 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

PmWIEzu.png

It's mainly the club deck that has a good few seats left, which is par for the course really. Always the least popular part of the stadium. Why I'm not sure really, the view if fantastic.

Honestly don't know why it's the most unpopular section at Ibrox, sat there a dozen times and its always been a great seat even with restricted view. Yeah you're far from the pitch but there's a lot worse places to watch a football match

33 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Every time I've sat in the club deck, the atmosphere has been poor. As a result, with the great view, it feels like you're watching the game on TV. I'm not a fan and can understand why it's unpopular.

Who has sold more season tickets, us or the Tims?

Taigs. Well tbh it's us really cause we are back they've now sold around 50k. So rangers have sold their season tickets for them

They claim it's because of Rodgers though, a guy who won a play off final and that's about it. 

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Every time I've sat in the club deck, the atmosphere has been poor. As a result, with the great view, it feels like you're watching the game on TV. I'm not a fan and can understand why it's unpopular.

Them. Their stadium is bigger though in fairness

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

We should be out-selling them, regardless of how big their stadium is.

Well if they sell 53k we can't, so they'll always have the upper hand I'm that respect

3 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I sat Club Deck when we beat Hibs 4-2 at Xmas, unbelievable atmosphere & outstanding view...

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

How have they shat it?

Cut the allocation we give the tims. Not going through it all again but we should be looking after ourselves and own supporters first and foremost instead of pandering to these bastards who want us dead.

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Cut the allocation we give the tims. Not going through it all again but we should be looking after ourselves and own supporters first and foremost instead of pandering to these bastards who want us dead.

Shat it and pandering... or just have a different idea of what constitutes looking after our own supporters first and foremost than you do. Or not being permitted to cut it. Or a combination of the two. 

Pandering. Do you actually think the Board are not cutting their allocation in order to gratify sellic fans in some way rather than doing it based on our own needs? <cr>

We've been on 42k for a while now, I'm surprised we haven't sold it out yet. It's clearly slowing way down and seems like 43k is about what we would have sold anyway, regardless of what limit we put on it. The demand isn't there for another 5k season tickets.

28 minutes ago, Broxi said:

We've been on 42k for a while now, I'm surprised we haven't sold it out yet. It's clearly slowing way down and seems like 43k is about what we would have sold anyway, regardless of what limit we put on it. The demand isn't there for another 5k season tickets.

Not necessarily the case that there's not enough demand, it's probably more that there's not enough demand for the category of seat left.

The remaining season tickets in the broomie don't include Celtic games. Prior to that, the only other seats left were very expensive seats in the club deck (excluding CD1 and CD7). Would be interesting to see how many more we would sell if the seats in CD 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 were cheaper and still freely on sale.

Something not right here.

If Timmy sold as many season tickets  as they say how come the Dome almost always looks half  empty.

Why buy a ticket and not use it or make sure someone else uses it.

How many of these season tickets are discounted or given out  free.

If these were true figures Liewell and his team of propagandists would be shouting about it but they are not.

Something is rotten in the state of Porkheid.

If we had a bigger stadium and could then include all the tim games then we would obviously sell much more. No doubt we would sell more than them, but , alas, our stadium is smaller so we can't . And, as has been mentioned, there is no way they have sold what they say, they constantly lie about ticket sales so why would they suddenly change now.

4 hours ago, jake dodds renfrew said:

Something not right here.

If Timmy sold as many season tickets  as they say how come the Dome almost always looks half  empty.

Why buy a ticket and not use it or make sure someone else uses it.

How many of these season tickets are discounted or given out  free.

If these were true figures Liewell and his team of propagandists would be shouting about it but they are not.

Something is rotten in the state of Porkheid.

It's rotten alright, but they wouldn't be stupid enough to overstate how many ST they sold. Lots of fans have kept their tickets but not went for a variety of reasons.