Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Maybe you should :wink:

I've got multiple degrees and people can understand my posts as opposed to your rambling nonsense but it's ok I understand being outwitted by a woman is always difficult for men.  :wink:

(I await childish sexist remark) lol

1 minute ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I've got multiple degrees and people can understand my posts as opposed to your rambling nonsense but it's ok I understand being outwitted by a woman is always difficult for men.  :wink:

Oooo multiple degrees. Well done you. A book smart numpty with the common sense of Harvey price.

54 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

What are your degrees in? 

It's funny when I think people can't really be so rude and ignorant they surprise me here.

what an embarrassing thing to say that 'they let anyone in" 

mainly people who say suggest nonsense have never been to university 

They have larger names but since people here struggle, I'll put the titles simply, History and archeology and I funded it myself ;) 

8 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

It's funny when I think people can't really be so rude and ignorant they surprise me here.

They have larger names but since people here struggle, I'll put the titles simply, History and archeology and I funded it myself ;) 

Standard grade English not an entrance requirement? 

8 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Theres no future in History and Archaeology !!!

I have dealt with archaeologists with my job and it really is fascinating. Although a lot of it is educated guess work.

On one of my sites which had a dig before we started construction and they found a horses breast plate which they confirmed was from a Roman Battalion which they thought was based in Devon.

58 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Standard grade English not an entrance requirement? 

Haha took a bit more when I did it many years ago now. lol

I'm sorry anyone who tells you it's easy to get a degree and then a masters degree is a **** joke.

I am not sure why I am getting into this ridiculous debate with you guys anyway.  I don't need some keyboard troll telling me that it's so easy to get a degree which it's not . That is such an silly thing say. I don't know why I am indulging it.

I don't care what you think or your really rude attitudes to many years of hard study and effort I put into those degrees and I am sure many other people also do. 

Lets get back to the original thread shall we if you can stop derailing the thread with such rude remarks.

I am glad there's a lot of season tickets and I was very happy with the pricing again this year I thought it was going to be more now back in the SPL

53 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I'm sorry anyone who tells you it's easy to get a degree and then a masters degree is a **** joke.

I am not sure why I am getting into this ridiculous debate with you guys anyway.  I don't need some keyboard troll telling me that it's so easy to get a degree which it's not . That is such an silly thing say. I don't know why I am indulging it.

I don't care what you think or your really rude attitudes to many years of hard study and effort I put into those degrees and I am sure many other people also do. 

Lets get back to the original thread shall we if you can stop derailing the thread with such rude remarks.

I am glad there's a lot of season tickets and I was very happy with the pricing again this year I thought it was going to be more now back in the SPL

:lol: calm down, it was only a joke. 

2 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Fuck up.

3 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I totally agree with you. I don't have a degree because I'm not very academic but I know how hard people work to get them. Well done to you and I hope you get to work in your chosen profession because jobs are far and few between for professionals these days. TBH though I'm sure many of the comments from other posters are tongue in cheek and not meant to offend you.

Back on topic I'm delighted there's so many STs been sold because there's nothing better than a bouncing Ibrox packed to the rafters! I can't wait until August 6th, I'm going to the league cup games and Burnley game before then but I don't expect it to be sold out by any means 

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I totally agree with you. I don't have a degree because I'm not very academic but I know how hard people work to get them. Well done to you and I hope you get to work in your chosen profession because jobs are far and few between for professionals these days. TBH though I'm sure many of the comments from other posters are tongue in cheek and not meant to offend you.

Back on topic I'm delighted there's so many STs been sold because there's nothing better than a bouncing Ibrox packed to the rafters! I can't wait until August 6th, I'm going to the league cup games and Burnley game before then but I don't expect it to be sold out by any means 

Thank you I appreciate that. I am all for banter but I think some of the comments really went beyond that.