Rangers Fans Top The Table For Offensive Behaviour

FSM

One would have to only but wonder where a Government would charge and incarcerate it's citizens when singing their distaste at convicted murdering terrorists who were enemies of the state.  Our government might as well go the whole road and have their satanic papa beatify their dear Boaby. The message they send, is that we are the enemies of the state and he was not with their bigoted sectarian policies. These cunts have turned democracy on it's head and we are the fall guys. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the report and its worth a look.

As was posted earlier,there are lies,damned lies and statistics. These stats can be and will be used to fulfil a political agenda to sway support against us. The Killie fans are the ones who should be ashamed if you were to break down the stats relating to each club,and i did laugh when i saw that livingston vs st mirren had the second highest arrests at a game. Livi?! They get around 300 in a game,not 48,000 like we do.

Its important we dont let it divide us as a group of supporters. If we let that happen,then we will fall into the hands of the politicians,who appear to want a police/nanny state

You have to feel sorry for the other 75% who were caught up in a shite act,which was brought in to snare people who said fenians are alive and well in Scotland in the 21st century,and these poor souls who might have just been bottling 10 year old kids attending there first football match and were caught in the OBFA net. This act will need tweaked to only catch people who sing big bad songs which contain that word fenian.

In Friday's Daily Brendan they take great delight in highlighting the 71 cases against Rangers fans for Offensive Behaviour out of 287 cases, but miss the point of the 26 Killie fans out of an average home support of 3000-3500.

Two pages over and in small print can the following figures be found.

Racial crime 3712, religious aggravation 581, anti-disabled 201 and anti-Islamic 134.

I would've thought that being abusive to 201 disabled people would make more of a headline compared to 71 football fans of whom most probably mentioned a term ( you know the one) that seams to offend most of Scotland and has nothing to do with our country.

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Asked the same earlier.   "ok officer I called him a DFB"

"ah so your a Rangers fan".

The whole thing, like the snp, stinks.  As I said earlier were they profiling niggas or pakis in this manner all hell would break loose.

Not two words I would use being a lady, but yes it does appear that Rangers are being profiled as bigots. I only wondered about how the data is collected after reading this article from way back.

Scottish crime statistics manipulated? http://straightstatistics.fullfact.org/article/scottish-crime-statistics-manipulated

The motion was moved by a constable from Strathclyde Police, Fiona Morris, who said that the figures had been altered by counting several crimes that had taken place at the same time as a single crime. 

I remember on here that wee cow Megan the taig got off(basically) with calling us orange monkey bastards( or words to that effect ) as it was classed as banter. That's the difference somehow other fans are getting through the net. When in court

how's the Amsterdam trials going?

9 hours ago, Sweetheart said:
1 hour ago, 1ClubMan72 said:
1 hour ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

I blame all news media for withholding this devastating news, why do other countries not report about our people 'being slaughtered' as I write?

Seems like you are mocking the deaths of thousands of Ulster Scots with the way you refer to 'this devastating news'. I certainly hope I am wrong.

Most countries do not suffer from 30 years of terrorism and thousands of murders and so fortunately their media have never had any need to report about such issues. When they do suffer from such acts of brutality, like the attacks on the US, Belgium, and France, there is generally wide spread sympathy all over the world as was the case with Northern Ireland. What is strange though is that Scottish schools, academics, media, and political leaders never highlighted the fact that the victims were of Scottish descent. Most people I have met outwith Rangers supporters do not know. It is Scotland's secret shame. Even more so when it is considered that we have people running around the country unashamedly supporting the scum who commit these murders. 

Yet Rangers supporters are arrested for highlighting what these people are. Do you think its wrong that people remember and still take offence at this vermin who praise terrorists in songs like 'roll of dishonour' or compare cowardly low-life's with Scottish patriots? Don't you find it odd that nothing much is mentioned yet Rangers supporters are called bigots and arrested? Would an American be locked up for verbally abusing someone who was singing songs of support for Bin Laden or displaying banners comparing him to Washington? Of course they would. Most countries would throw away the key.

Scotland turned its back on its own and now locks people up for calling out scum. Fenian is too nice a word for such undemocratic, blood thirsty, fascist bastards. Its absurd and draconian that people can be locked up for singing abuse at people who worship cold blooded murderers.

57 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Seems like you are mocking the deaths of thousands of Ulster Scots with the way you refer to 'this devastating news'. I certainly hope I am wrong.

Most countries do not suffer from 30 years of terrorism and thousands of murders and so fortunately their media have never had any need to report about such issues. When they do suffer from such acts of brutality, like the attacks on the US, Belgium, and France, there is generally wide spread sympathy all over the world as was the case with Northern Ireland. What is strange though is that Scottish schools, academics, media, and political leaders never highlighted the fact that the victims were of Scottish descent. Most people I have met outwith Rangers supporters do not know. It is Scotland's secret shame. Even more so when it is considered that we have people running around the country unashamedly supporting the scum who commit these murders. 

Yet Rangers supporters are arrested for highlighting what these people are. Do you think its wrong that people remember and still take offence at this vermin who praise terrorists in songs like 'roll of dishonour' or compare cowardly low-life's with Scottish patriots? Don't you find it odd that nothing much is mentioned yet Rangers supporters are called bigots and arrested? Would an American be locked up for verbally abusing someone who was singing songs of support for Bin Laden or displaying banners comparing him to Washington? Of course they would. Most countries would throw away the key.

Scotland turned its back on its own and now locks people up for calling out scum. Fenian is too nice a word for such undemocratic, blood thirsty, fascist bastards. Its absurd and draconian that people can be locked up for singing abuse at people who worship cold blooded murderers.

I do find it odd, Figures relating to the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act show an increase of 49% 2015/16 Whilst the figures for racial crime have decrease and are the lowest number reported since 2003-04. The SNP seem to be justifying OBFTCA as working based on the findings of the Hate Crime stats. Here's the bit I find odd there is no mention of Anti - British hate crimes which were rife during the Scottish referendum, These stats would shed a different light on Hate Crime.

20 hours ago, gogzy said:

Actually, come to think about it.   Our number is 71 people in a year,   take that in  71 people.  That is only people charged,  it doesn't say how many of yhat 71 were found guilty.

71 people over the space of a year, a year where we have packed crowds every other weekend, and we take away full allocations of fans to every away game.  I'd say somewhere in the region of a million tickets would be a fair guess.     so roughly 0.0071 of tickets sold to Rangers fans resulted in "charges" against Rangers fans.

hardly something that needed new fucking legislation in the first place IMO.

Also, who do the other 46% support?

20 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Disgraceful,

This is all the proof we need that Rangers fans are targeted.

Motherwell riot against us, Celtic smash up Motherwell, Dundee and try and set Ibrox seats alight during reserve game yet we are way out in front.

This should be included in the enquiry as this shows that we have been targeted by the goverment and now society sees us as fair game.

The club must come out and defend our fans as this makes us sound like hooligans when other clubs are much much worse.

Will be going to my SNP MP why we and only we are being targeted 

That part about the seat being set on fire. I was at that game. It was Rangers vs Celtic Glasgow Cup final. 

Not a single mention in the media about it and the cunts could've burnt down the whole Broomie. Fucking disgrace. 

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Just read the report and its worth a look.

As was posted earlier,there are lies,damned lies and statistics. These stats can be and will be used to fulfil a political agenda to sway support against us. The Killie fans are the ones who should be ashamed if you were to break down the stats relating to each club,and i did laugh when i saw that livingston vs st mirren had the second highest arrests at a game. Livi?! They get around 300 in a game,not 48,000 like we do.

Its important we dont let it divide us as a group of supporters. If we let that happen,then we will fall into the hands of the politicians,who appear to want a police/nanny state

Why should Killie fans be ashamed ? It's my guess that most of them were probably lifted versus the scumbags 

5 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

So why dont they tell Police Scotland that singing a song isn't an act of  violence but assaulting 10 year olds with bottles and professional footballers is. If they didn't waste time on the perma offended and concentrated on violent offences the place would be much safer.

When did singing TBB ever physically injure anyone?

Pretty sure someone will have been hurt belting out TBB before when wrecked probably by falling

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Pretty sure someone will have been hurt belting out TBB before when wrecked probably by falling

Thats lack of co-ordination though. I think I strained my vocal chords down in Sheffield but don't think it was TBB that did the damage.:21:

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

Thats lack of co-ordination though. I think I strained my vocal chords down in Sheffield but don't think it was TBB that did the damage.:21:

Would need further evidence before blaming TBB but point made people get hurt signing all the time.

It's a young mans game now.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Propose a new thread next season and put at top of all the threads ,where bears with any video footage of gestapo treatment or anything related to bears being subject to physical abuse .We have to start documenting this stuff

Personally I feel Rangers are being profiled as British, Protestant, Pro Union and Bigots to what end I don't know, but, If this is what Rangers are being categorised as, then the club needs a voice in the argument. 

I feel the club and club 1872 should approach MSP's and together compile an official dossier on 'Anti British race-hate in Scotland and the Profiling of Rangers fc'.

There needs to be balance in the report Irish Scots are being represented  but  there does not appear to be any stats on how British Scots are being represented in government statistics. 

It has gone beyond just taking your kids to watch the team play.  Imho things changed in 2007 when football became political. 

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Would need further evidence before blaming TBB but point made people get hurt signing all the time.

It's a young mans game now.

I have had cramp in my hand but don't think it was from signing anything. :D