Dave King answer 13!!!!

Pretty decent response to be honest, we all know that lots of things have been neglected over these past years ( the main one being the ticket office) as for bears not wanting to fund those who took great pleasure in trying to kill us off. It surely must be a personal choice ( I for one would not give any of them a penny of my hard earned cash) but our beloved Rangers deserves our support every week no matter where we play.

4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

5 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Sorry takes me all my time to submit a topic! An iPad and being over 60 is a bit much to handle sorry!!!!

"I do not feel qualified to speak on behalf of individuals as to how each feels about the treatment that Rangers experienced over the last few years. But, what I can state is that the Club wants to put the past behind us and I believe that other SPFL clubs feel likewise."

Is this guy on the same planet as us?

I think it's clear the hatred has intensified not diluted, club to club comms of course we cannot be sure of, but the way that little club Hibs have treated us very publicly...

Put the past behind us? Watch us Dave. We will never let those who kicked us when we were down forget about it when we are winning titles and trophies at their expense. Forgetting about it will be the last thing we do.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"However, that does not mean that we are not in a position to ensure the appropriate service level agreements are not fully complied with."

I don't not know if I don't not understand this point.

I must have autocorrected that when i first read it!

"But, what I can state is that the Club wants to put the past behind us and I believe that other SPFL clubs feel likewise"

Aye right enough Dave. I'm sure the junkies charged the Hampden pitch only to wish us luck for the future......

Fuck putting the past behind us but I've always thought boycotting away games would do more to give the opposition an advantage than anything else. I'm guessing the diplomatic tone will be the party line at least until Roberston is on the SPFL Board. 

As much some of us would like more battle cries and fighting talk from the chairman and other directors regarding other teams and the SPFL it just won't happen in public, so no point in whinging about it. Boycotts can hurt the team and that's not ideal IMO but the fans will never forgive and forget. That's the supporters prerogative and the club has to accept that. 

Kings doing a good job and acting in a manner worthy of a Rangers Chairman at the moment. Sure we should keep an eye on him and the new board ,but we should always give him the benefit of the doubt and not just criticise for the sake of it. No REAL chairman of Rangers would say fuc*  Scottish football and starve them of the blue pound ,even if that's how they felt. I await with interest his views on the retail deal ,by far the biggest issue at the moment and trust he'll not let us be raped indefinitely. 

As far as away games is concerned they have had my last coin, whatever happened to Never Forgive. Never Forget. ? Making a cunt of us. Every word that has been pontificated has come from traynor, a journos slant on it, looking after themselves at The Rangers and their Fans expense! Absolutely disgusting ! :sherlock:

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Here we go again with building bridges. I have yet to see any similar proposals from any other club. Why should we be the ones to make the effort? As for boycotts, I thought that was his favoured modus operandum.

Yes mate .As long as we continue to suck up ,look weak  .Then they will walk all over us .

I guarantee next season .We will find out big time with all the enemies putting the knife in with least little thing .

And when we get back into Europe .Multiply this 

Still maintain he has paid a big price for relative silence for his easy ride to the hot seat .