Are there plans to Boycott away games??

38 minutes ago, Willis said:

Folkifthat dont bother going anyway will tell themselves that theyre boycotting to give themselves a sense of superiority, the majority of us care more about supporting our Club than hurting our enemies.

Exactly as It should be. No better than them If we hate other clubs more than we love our own.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We've supported Rangers' cause all along going back to when they went out of the league.

"We're some of the people who supported a positive aspect for Rangers. 

Really ?

Rewind to 2012

From Sky Sports 

Motherwell add to Rangers' woe

Rangers' future was thrown into doubt after Motherwell shareholders looked to have hammered the final nail in their Scottish Premier League coffin after a ballot.

SPL clubs will meet on Wednesday to vote on newco Rangers' admission to the top flight needing a clear 8-4 backing of the members to gain access to the top-flight.

Despite a day of frantic pleading and concessions from Ibrox chief executive Charles Green Motherwell became the eighth club to say they will vote against their application after 82% of their 'Well Society opposed to them joining.

With the club having already stated the outcome ballot would be "used to determine which way the club votes" 

If that was them supporting us thank fuck they didn't put the boot in.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

The "only" part is maybe nonsense, but id say a large part of the group calling for boycotts dont even go to away games.

Possibly. I know of at least a dozen boys that refuse to put a penny more towards the ones that put the boot in,guys that travelled the length and breadth of the UK and Europe,literally never missing a game. It's a shame.

11 minutes ago, Sket said:

Possibly. I know of at least a dozen boys that refuse to put a penny more towards the ones that put the boot in,guys that travelled the length and breadth of the UK and Europe,literally never missing a game. It's a shame.

I know a guy who hasn't been since 2012, he says "I can't forgive them for letting that happen" but I don't know who he's talking about since everyone involved at the Club that led to admin is now gone

I know there's plenty of folk who regularly went to away games that now refuse to. That's fair enough I have no problem with that whatsoever, but I hate when all these fannys try to call for boycotts and try to force their views and opinions on others. If someone says to me they won't give another penny to another club I say that's upto you I'm fine with that, if they start preaching and telling me why should stop attending then I'll tell them to shove their opinion up their arse

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

I know a guy who hasn't been since 2012, he says "I can't forgive them for letting that happen" but I don't know who he's talking about since everyone involved at the Club that led to admin is now gone

I know there's plenty of folk who regularly went to away games that now refuse to. That's fair enough I have no problem with that whatsoever, but I hate when all these fannys try to call for boycotts and try to force their views and opinions on others. If someone says to me they won't give another penny to another club I say that's upto you I'm fine with that, if they start preaching and telling me why should stop attending then I'll tell them to shove their opinion up their arse

I agree completely.

Mark Magoo is a total fuckin prick and will love it when as many Rangers fans as possible,are able within H+S laws to squeeze into your midden and get it up you big style by pumping your mob. Why say anything positive about Rangers unless you were looking for them to subsidise your rancid fuckin team and the arse holes that inhabit Fir Park :uk: 
Hope they buy their ticket and spend nothing except in the Masonic and Orange Halls near that dump.  

5 hours ago, jimgers said:

No on the contrary,  we are advised not to boycott those clubs that tried to kill off our club. Although the very same clubs are still actively working against us, also they still take every opportunity to have a sly dig and denigrate our support. We must still give them our money for them to continue with this agenda.

Fecked if i'm giving my money to them, you can do as you will, that's your choice.

Our RSC only ordered 2 tix for sellick& 2 for hearts,at our members request

democratic we are .

I used to support boycotts , but not now. We are back where we belong, we are the biggest club with the biggest support in Scotland by a country mile. Pack out their shitty little stadiums with bears , let them know who is, and always has been, the number one club in this country; just in case they had forgotten!!!

8 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

However, McGhee insists that any ill-feeling between the clubs is now a thing of the past.

"It should be [in the past]," he said. "We've supported Rangers' cause all along going back to when they went out of the league.

"We're some of the people who supported a positive aspect for Rangers. I think we're a club that welcomes Rangers back big-time into the league."

Sounds like a wee bit of revisionism there to me!

Like the kaffliks say "economical wif the truf".

2 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

I used to support boycotts , but not now. We are back where we belong, we are the biggest club with the biggest support in Scotland by a country mile. Pack out their shitty little stadiums with bears , let them know who is, and always has been, the number one club in this country; just in case they had forgotten!!!

You can say that again China.

"We've supported Rangers' cause all along going back to when they went out of the league.

"We're some of the people who supported a positive aspect for Rangers. I think we're a club that welcomes Rangers back big-time into the league."

:rolleyes:

What a pile of bullshit.

10 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"Euphoric"

Similar to the hivees who were only exhuberant. 

How the hell did they support a positive aspect for us?

Tosser of a man desperate to get the blue pound through their tills.

Important game fans were euphoric/exhuberant.... Sporting Integrity for their fans.

10 hours ago, jimgers said:

No on the contrary,  we are advised not to boycott those clubs that tried to kill off our club. Although the very same clubs are still actively working against us, also they still take every opportunity to have a sly dig and denigrate our support. We must still give them our money for them to continue with this agenda.

Fecked if i'm giving my money to them, you can do as you will, that's your choice.

My love for Rangers outweighs my hate for they cunts. Should try it sometime.

Can get a nice we chant going to them. "We're back and you're still shite". Said I was going to boycott all spl teams when we were in lower leagues but I can't do it. Followed for over 50 years and I'm not letting them spoil it for me. But I won't spend a penny in any of their shitholes. WATP.

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I think the majority of our fans will now be boycotting "Boycotts" . 

I went through everyone that went to Tannadice, if a similar thing happened now I wouldn't boycott.

41 minutes ago, BEE said:

My love for Rangers outweighs my hate for they cunts. Should try it sometime.

Sporting Integrity, Sevco, EBT, Financial Doping, Title Stripping.

Their cliche's beats your clich'e.

1 hour ago, jimgers said:

Sporting Integrity, Sevco, EBT, Financial Doping, Title Stripping.

Their cliche's beats your clich'e.

Would be about 4 SC's on the road if everyone took the same attitude - massive loss of trade for Rangers boozers too.

Majority of those I've seen calling for a boycott didn't travel regularly anyway, infact they're the sort of 'fans' who gave up their ST's when we went down the leagues (claimed it was due to the board but didn't rush back last season).