The night before kick off

I was talking to a bear in work today and asked him if he's up for it and ready for the new season? Not really he says it's just another game and we played burnley last week .. I'm fuckin buzzing And don't care about burnley friendly or the fact it's only Hamilton tomorrow! This is the first game on the way to 55 and we should all be up for it bar noneĀ 

I don't think words do this game justice. It means everything, it's significance is beyond words.Ā 

Bigger than any European game, Old Firm, Cup Final combined. Couldn't care less if it's only Hamilton. It's more than a game of football, it's a statement it's a big GIRUY to our enemies. Rangers are back!

Anyone who isn't up for tomorrow needs their head looked at.Ā 

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

I don't think words do this game justice. It means everything, it's significance is beyond words.Ā 

Bigger than any European game, Old Firm, Cup Final combined. Couldn't care less if it's only Hamilton. It's more than a game of football, it's a statement it's a big GIRUY to our enemies. Rangers are back!

Got a season ticketĀ but my fucking idiot of a mate decided to get married tomorrow ? Gutted isn't the wordĀ 

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Got a season ticketĀ but my fucking idiot of a mate decided to get married tomorrow ? Gutted isn't the wordĀ 

Plenty Ā of mates out there...But there's Ā only one Rangers. .?

Only joking Ā mate I know how it feels Ā I got married on an old firm day totally Ā fucked up the date, I wasn't Ā very popular Ā that day still gets brought up now and again and it was 27 years ago..

10 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

Plenty Ā of mates out there...But there's Ā only one Rangers. .?

Only joking Ā mate I know how it feels Ā I got married on an old firm day totally Ā fucked up the date, I wasn't Ā very popular Ā that day still gets brought up now and again and it was 27 years ago..

I will be reminding my bastard mate in 27 years time he made me miss the day we the mighty gers were back ??

EnjoyĀ 

Excited? Naw no me excited doesn't do it justice, bouncing up and down the living room with little chance of sleep trying not to attack tomorrow's supply of tonic, phoned my wee brother earlier with a spare ticket and he nearly bit my hand off, friendlies mean nothing to me and tbh iĀ only attend if their down south , never really enjoyed them at home, any bear who isn't excited about tomorrow obviously has been posted missing for 4 year's, fucking intae them RangersĀ 

3 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

As much as I'm looking forward to the match I don't think I'll feel quite the same way as you until we are playing ourĀ 55th title winning match towardsĀ the end of the season.

Tomorrow is massive. It may 'only' be Hamilton but they are an obstacleĀ in our quest for 55. Nothing less than 3 points will do tomorrow and it is the first of many battles. We need three points tomorrow in front of the watching world. A decent performance and a few goals wouldn't go a miss too. WATP