He's a tim but he's alright

BEE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

I remember Paul Wilson getting racist "Banter" from bears. A wee song with the words "Paul Wilson, he's jungle fresh":pipe:

Whats that got to do with my original point though?

The whatabouttery from your post is taig-like.

5 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

This is exactly the type of behaviour our club can do without this is not 1690 i have reported you to admin and bp9 what a disgusting comment to make

everyone is entitled to there opinion, and no way am I suggesting my comments sectarian, I am also well aware that this great year of our lord is most defiantly not 1690, But to justify my comment on the topic "He's a tim but he's alright"  on a personal point of view I have no tims that I could call alright, but on the other hand I've had my fingers burnt on occasions by thinking they were alright, so im sorry I don't trust them, and there celtic agenda's, I just find give them an inch they will steal a mile.

1 minute ago, Wolverhampton Town said:

everyone is entitled to there opinion, and no way am I suggesting my comments sectarian, I am also well aware that this great year of our lord is most defiantly not 1690, But to justify my comment on the topic "He's a tim but he's alright"  on a personal point of view I have no tims that I could call alright, but on the other hand I've had my fingers burnt on occasions by thinking they were alright, so im sorry I don't trust them, and there celtic agenda's, I just find give them an inch they will steal a mile.

I've had to report you as well to be honest.  I found that post absolutely vile.

Rangers have produced a wee blue book to help us to follow with pride. There is nothing but bile in your post. Rangers fc don't want your poison 

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've had to report you as well to be honest.  I found that post absolutely vile.

Rangers have produced a wee blue book to help us to follow with pride. There is nothing but bile in your post. Rangers fc don't want your poison 

No idea of your agenda - I wouldn't give them half a fucken millimetre.

22 hours ago, Big Al II said:

It's what you are that matters not what you were, mate brought up Catholic went to their school due to his mum. Wore the jersey proud all through school.  A season ticket holder. Even your parents can't drag you down if you believe 

Had a mate who was same...brought up RC .....Rangers daft....he even went to the big walk every year back in the day

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

Eddie was my sponsor for a long time when I was new to recovery and the 12 steps.  Bigger Celtic fan you wouldn't meet, reached out and helped me at a terrible time in my life.  Always remembered RIP.  

No idea who "Eddie" is, but congrats on the 12 steps. (tu)