Should he or shouldn't he

Bluekev

Lee Wallace has been called up to the Scotland squad because that little taig has pulled out due to injury. I dont think its a coincidence that he and griffiths have both been withdrawn before the OF game. I personally think wee barrie and wallace should withdraw and fuck the taig infested international squad off and prepare themselves to give the scum a good kicking.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Lee Wallace has been called up to the Scotland squad because that little taig has pulled out due to injury. I dont think its a coincidence that he and griffiths have both been withdrawn before the OF game. I personally think wee barrie and wallace should withdraw and fuck the taig infested international squad off and prepare themselves to give the scum a good kicking.

Grow up

Lee withdrew injured before the Kilmarnock game.  As a precaution I understood MW to say.   Is he suddenly now fit enough to be invited to join the Scotland squad?  It seems so.  Curious perhaps that he was not fit enough last Friday but come Tuesday he is fit enough for Scotland duties.   Presumably the Rangers medical team are satisfied that his injury has wholly recovered and that he is not prejudicing his fitness to play for his Club.  

I wish any Rangers players the best of luck if they are chosen to represent their national team whether it be Scotland, England, even Republic Of Ireland. It is one of the top honours in their profession.

I also hope though that SFA representatives Scotland are stuffed in every game they play. 

If it was me and after today's charges (and lack of them) I'd tell them to fuck right off.

I know people take International recognition as an honour but I said to my old man at the beginning of the season I think Wallace should retire himself from international football.

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

If he wants to, he should.

if he doesn't want to, then he shouldn't. 

Simple. 

This, irrespective of our feelings towards Strachan being a shit Scotland manager, and our feelings towards the SFA, these players want to represent their country and therefore should be fully supported, end of the day at least if they play they will be getting some proper competitive action.

It's nothing to do with the ra sellick game - it's the fact that if Andy Robertson and Tierney are the future under Chesney. If they're available Wallace is dropped so for that reason alone I would tell that ginger sparrow faced prick to stick his tranny squad up his ginger fuckin arse!!!!!!

What surpises me is that these guys are now good enough once they have been in the premier league for 5 minutes. Saying that , if your of rattler persuasion and you play for hibs then it doesnt matter what league your in. I think that tells us something.

1 minute ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

This, irrespective of our feelings towards Strachan being a shit Scotland manager, and our feelings towards the SFA, these players want to represent their country and therefore should be fully supported, end of the day at least if they play they will be getting some proper competitive action.

They'll be supported by us but rest assured the tartan trannies will be booing them for the audacity of playing for the mighty Rangers

There's defo something at it with the taigs and the pull-out's ... they know what they are doing but fly as it is it's not our concern.

Regarding Wallace. Well, I love it when he puts us first and pulls out of squads.

If it was upto me no Rangers player would play for Scotland ever again. If I thought new signings would agree to it and it was legal I'd insert it in their contracts ..

But that's the selfish me talking. What Rangers fans want doesn't come into it. You can't hold it against a player for turning out for his national team even though we hate them. Players think differently to fans on it. Players are professional and want to play at high levels and the prestige that comes with it.

In short I'd love Wallace to pull out and think he should but would never hold it against him if he doesn't.

30 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Lee withdrew injured before the Kilmarnock game.  As a precaution I understood MW to say.   Is he suddenly now fit enough to be invited to join the Scotland squad?  It seems so.  Curious perhaps that he was not fit enough last Friday but come Tuesday he is fit enough for Scotland duties.   Presumably the Rangers medical team are satisfied that his injury has wholly recovered and that he is not prejudicing his fitness to play for his Club.  

Dear dear I know the game was bad on Friday but surely you noticed Wallace playing he's the captain ffs.