Sheep website

BallochBear

Noticed on Saturday as usual we have the away team crest on our scoreboard so just looked at sheep site and they have the crests of the teams they play with us just a football logo, no badge, no crest, they even have septics crest.  So I wondered, should we do similar and put a sheep logo on our scoreboard when they visit?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Noticed on Saturday as usual we have the away team crest on our scoreboard so just looked at sheep site and they have the crests of the teams they play with us just a football logo, no badge, no crest, they even have septics crest.  So I wondered, should we do similar and put a sheep logo on our scoreboard when they visit?

I think we should beat the fuckers on the park. That's the Rangers way.

The beautiful thing about the Aberdeen 'rivalry' is that they obsess over us and we don't really care about them because we always beat them and they don't get near us. They're like ring-sting, you know it's there, you apply tactics to get rid of it but it's still annoying

Ignore them. Beat them. Normal service shall resume

10 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Listen, what happened to us was a shot in the arm for all these diddies who have dreamed of having a modicum of the success we've experienced, this Aberdeen mob have waited years to get their kick in at us, we should be more than used it by now, the only thig that will reply to them is being as vocal and supportive as possible to our team,  nothing we do atm will stop them having their kick so making them totally irrelevant is the only way to combat that, that means giving the team all we've got and not letting bullshit like this distract us.

Meh.

It's not very imaginative is it? Then again when you have sheep guts dripping from your cocks I suppose all creativity is void from your life.

Aberdeen were always and will always be a complete irrelevance, a nothing wee diddy club who like every other club live in our shadow.

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Meh.

It's not very imaginative is it? Then again when you have sheep guts dripping from your cocks I suppose all creativity is void from your life.

Aberdeen were always and will always be a complete irrelevance, a nothing wee diddy club who like every other club live in our shadow.

They have also cut away allocation by half and thats for the bheasts as well they seem to think they can fill a stadium every week now. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Better watch they don't play zombie nation if they score

They'll have something like that planned to try and wind us up. They'll also trip themselves up like the bheasts did when they went straight from singin "you're not Rangers anymore" to "can you hear Rangers sing"?

56 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Who honestly gives a fuck what other teams do? 

I honestly give a fuc*, Rangers should be treated with the respect we're due as one of Scotlands oldest clubs who've subsidised and generated more cash for Scottish football than any other club. Will I burst into tears when they don't  ? absolutely not ,but they should be held to account if they pander to bitter fans.

Just now, ianferguson said:

I honestly give a fuc*, Rangers should be treated with the respect we're due as one of Scotlands oldest clubs who've subsidised and generated more cash for Scottish football than any other club. Will I burst into tears when they don't  ? absolutely not ,but they should be held to account if they pander to bitter fans.

Why? :lol:

They want to have a dig, let them - they're a nothing club.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Just proves their jealousy mate - respect has disappeared across the entire football industry in Scotland - but their jealousy forever remains. WATP