Sheep website

BallochBear

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Their fans are entitled to behave like morons but the club should have higher standards. 

The club will want the fans to come through the gates, and that means keeping them happy - this is an easy way to do it.

I wouldn't want Rangers to stoop that low, I know we have no need to resort to petty games to prove our worth, which is why I'm not bothered by this, it's all they've got.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I honestly give a fuc*, Rangers should be treated with the respect we're due as one of Scotlands oldest clubs who've subsidised and generated more cash for Scottish football than any other club. Will I burst into tears when they don't  ? absolutely not ,but they should be held to account if they pander to bitter fans.

How can you hold them to account?  What's the charge?  Taking the piss? :D

Horrible city, horrible fans and an altogether horrible club, fuck them, so desperate to show how much of a super duper rival that they are when In reality they are fuck all, not even in the slightest bit concerned about shite like this, I don't go on their shitey sheep prostituting website anyway so I've never seen this, bunch of fit like ya loon slavering bastards 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Meh.

It's not very imaginative is it? Then again when you have sheep guts dripping from your cocks I suppose all creativity is void from your life.

Aberdeen were always and will always be a complete irrelevance, a nothing wee diddy club who like every other club live in our shadow.

:lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait for this to turn into a 7 pager and The Sun or some random other shitey newspaper to report on "Rangers fan outrage over Dons new club jibe!" or some other shit. 

Aberdeen are a no mark club, their players and fans could all cut about in tops that said "Rangers died" and I would still pay them no attention.

55 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

Maybe.

I'm still not getting worked up about this though.

You should, the seasons gone and it won't get better, we're about to go back in the shitter IMO as Warburton won't place his "career" on the line up here, he'll walk as soon as things start heating up more. 

The thing is, I expect this from supporters, but on an official website is absolutely pathetic. Teams that do this I just refer to as celtic2, celtic3 etc. Trust me ,nothing pisses them off more than this, I have done it to my Aberdeen supporting mate whenever he mentions sevco etc, and he fucking hates it.

I take the view that if it's coming from "fans" of another club ignore it because it's shite patter anyway and well debunked now. However if it's coming from the club itself it's not acceptable and our club should be making that point. As we have previously btw. Which reminds me does anyone know how the filth reported on us in their matchday programme?

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I honestly give a fuc*, Rangers should be treated with the respect we're due as one of Scotlands oldest clubs who've subsidised and generated more cash for Scottish football than any other club. Will I burst into tears when they don't  ? absolutely not ,but they should be held to account if they pander to bitter fans.

Treated wae respect????  

You been in a coma for the last few years? 

This might be a bit much for you flower, but EVERYBODY HATES US.  It happens when you are the most successful team in the country. Fuck them and all their inbred families

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

You should, the seasons gone and it won't get better, we're about to go back in the shitter IMO as Warburton won't place his "career" on the line up here, he'll walk as soon as things start heating up more. 

I meant I'm not going to get worked up about what is or isn't on another teams website.

I'll be gutted if we don't win, as always.

Don't really get this looking at other teams forums and websites.Always going to find stuff to be offended at as are any uneducated heathen fans of other teams looking at ours!Look by all means if that's your way of passing a day but why assume the majority of us on here give a flying fuck what they say??

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Can't wait for this to turn into a 7 pager and The Sun or some random other shitey newspaper to report on "Rangers fan outrage over Dons new club jibe!" or some other shit. 

Aberdeen are a no mark club, their players and fans could all cut about in tops that said "Rangers died" and I would still pay them no attention.

If Rangers died mate - Aberdeen have never fucking lived.