Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

36 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Sutton came on, went on a rant about DJ being a disgrace to the profession, an apologist and a puppet etc etc. He went on a very personal and unpleasant unprovoked rant which DJ replied to. What I took from it is that Sutton is not a very well rounded or respectable individual. Nasty and unnecessary. Won't get BT while he's employed there 

Myself included 

Bt sports are owned by Bt who for years employ mostly beggars 

It's not as bad as GCC or Hmrc but it's not far off

If it was going free and a taig bird phoned me up saying she would suck my cock and have I free for year .I would still tell her to fick off while this repugnant cunt was high profile on their show 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

BT got rid of McAllister, who always spoke well of Rangers, for Sutton and the ever bitter Stewart- who still hasn't got over his knock back from McLeish.  

Don't think they got rid of him. I'm sure he got a job with Liverpool and couldn't combine the 2

11 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Only non rangers related pundit who ever comes on and actually talks sense with out forcing an agenda and looking to get in digs is Jim Duffy from time to time 

Big Jim is too good for that crappy show 

The guy is truly a gent and down to earth 

Got lots of time for whatever he has to say 

Just now, Gillete said:

Don't think they got rid of him. I'm sure he got a job with Liverpool and couldn't combine the 2

More the pity, was a decent pundit who was knowledgeable and had no agenda toward Scottish teams. BT really need to rectify this one sided panel that they have, at least Alex Rae will have more time now! Why not get in ex players/managers for  each game, eg Numan, Amo, S McCall, even McCoist!! Leave Sutton out of out games.

59 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Sutton needs a crack right to his jaw the fucking cheeky bastard. He needs a right good fucking beating thats whats wrong with him. He needs taught a lesson. If he acted the way he does oot in the streets he would get his baws booted. Cant stand this guy and it aint cause ge used to play for them its because he is a complete and utter cunt of a man. 

So every time somebody says something we don't like we batter them, just like him I'm sure if you acted like that in the street you'd get your baws booted, stop being a dick, like be DJ if you don't like what he says mute him:pipe:

2 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

So every time somebody says something we don't like we batter them, just like him I'm sure if you acted like that in the street you'd get your baws booted, stop being a dick, like be DJ if you don't like what he says mute him:pipe:

I dont understand what your problem is with me you always seem to have something to say back to me with comments i make on here.

Yes of course if i acted like that in the street the same would happen to me. I never said batter anyone who says something we dont like. Im saying this cunt sutton is a total scumbag and deserves to be taught a lesson.

Why cant you agree that sutton is a total scumbag without trying to have digs ar me.

Cabt believe you call yourself a bear.

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

More the pity, was a decent pundit who was knowledgeable and had no agenda toward Scottish teams. BT really need to rectify this one sided panel that they have, at least Alex Rae will have more time now! Why not get in ex players/managers for  each game, eg Numan, Amo, S McCall, even McCoist!! Leave Sutton out of out games.

Other than Neil McCann , we have nobody on our side 

guys like DJ , D Ferguson and Dalziel are too worried about upsetting the unwashed 

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I dont understand what your problem is with me you always seem to have something to say back to me with comments i make on here.

Yes of course if i acted like that in the street the same would happen to me. I never said batter anyone who says something we dont like. Im saying this cunt sutton is a total scumbag and deserves to be taught a lesson.

Why cant you agree that sutton is a total scumbag without trying to have digs ar me.

Cabt believe you call yourself a bear.

Why does he need battered is it not better to ignore him?

i don't always have a go at you but sometimes you come out with some pish