ricksen92

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Thank you for taking the time to fill in the Hate Crime reporting form.
This form has been passed on to the appropriate member of staff and will be dealt with shortly.

Got a case number, let's see how these cunts do their job

Needs to be done! Fight fire with fire with these cunts!

1 minute ago, Dutchy said:

And you can bet your bottom dollar that wee Nic and her snp brigade will do nothing and say nothing about this.

These cunts should be brought to book.

"Just a wee bit of exuberance,  nothing to see here".

"Wit!? A Rangers supporter sung a song?  Send in the riot squad!"

36 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Contacted that cunts work, fuck him

Ha fucking ha someone argued with me before and said it was out of order doing that (can't mind who) anyway good stuff maybe these cunts will think on b4 they act like this. Dirty horrible sheep shaggin vermin. Well in mate fuck him

Just did a quick search and the sun is also reporting it. Get the screenshots sent to the police. Scum, do them Rangers 5-0.

Vile Ibrox disaster slur scratched on Rangers bus ahead of Aberdeen clash
s
By BEN ARCHIBALD
11:08, 25 Sep 2016
comments 0
VANDALS are being hunted by cops after they scratched a vile slur about the Ibrox disaster on the Rangers team bus before today's league clash with Aberdeen.

Club staff woke up to discover 'Ibrox 71' scratched into the vehicle at the Ardoe Hotel in the city.

The graffiti is believed to be a sick jibe at the Ibrox Disaster on January 2 1971 in which 66 fans were crushed to death at the end of an Old Firm game.

Cops said they have launched a probe into the incident.

The mystery yob also wrote 'Durrant dived' on the coach, which is thought to be mocking the horror injury former Ibrox star Ian Durrant suffered in a tackle from Dons star Neil Simpson in 1988.

Simpson was only booked for the challenge, which left the Gers midfielder out the game for nearly three years.

READ MORE:

Tartan Army shocker: Scotland fans’ World Cup party in Trafalgar Square axed

Aberdeen v Rangers key battles: Shay Logan v Barrie McKay

Mark Reynolds says Aberdeen are expected to beat Rangers at Pittodrie

A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: “We have been made aware of reports of vandalism in the Deeside area of Aberdeenshire in the early hours of this morning.

“Enquiries into this matter are ongoing and anyone with information should contact Police or Crimestoppers.”

2 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Ha fucking ha someone argued with me before and said it was out of order doing that (can't mind who) anyway good stuff maybe these cunts will think on b4 they act like this. Dirty horrible sheep shaggin vermin. Well in mate fuck him

I know the guys you speak of, and to be honest, they are probably just not that way enclined to "grass" as they put it and they are probably at today's game so I hope they are dishing out their own revenge

I don't give be a fuck about other supporters, if the police want, I'll run to the court with my screenshot and bounce up and down and say "it was that cunt your honour, send him down"

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

There must be players in that squad that are totally fucking bamboozled by all this shite.

The reputation of our game is taking a nose dive and I'm sure stories like this making their way down south is only going to make it worse.

I think that is their plan to be honest. They know they will never rise to our level, so they are trying to drag us down to theirs. Sad bastards.

Just now, 1NachoNovo said:

I think that is their plan to be honest. They know they will never rise to our level, so they are trying to drag us down to theirs. Sad bastards.

I said this the other day that MW might not be the manager to win us the league but regardless they don't want us to have anyone like him anywhere near our club. His ethos, his outlook. It terrifies them.