ricksen92

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Eguin said:

Not all fans  hate Rangers, Those aberdeen hill billys don't have many brain cells due to copulation within their families  or interfering with sheep,(or both) hence them looking and acting like retards.

I can assure you ive never met better fans than Rangers, and most fans i meet all over England agree.  

A few years ago Rangers played a friendly at my team-Sheffield Wednesday, we couldnt believe the atmosphere and friendliness  of Rangers fans!

Yes there are many Scottish teams and fans envious of Rangers success and World class fans, but there are many more Millions of fans all over the world that love Rangers more than all these other minnow Scottish teams

Good man, yes we are very well thought of down south. The Wednesday game was a brilliant atmosphere and no issues at all with the Wednesday fans.

6 hours ago, Eguin said:

Not all fans  hate Rangers, Those aberdeen hill billys don't have many brain cells due to copulation within their families  or interfering with sheep,(or both) hence them looking and acting like retards.

I can assure you ive never met better fans than Rangers, and most fans i meet all over England agree.  

A few years ago Rangers played a friendly at my team-Sheffield Wednesday, we couldnt believe the atmosphere and friendliness  of Rangers fans!

Yes there are many Scottish teams and fans envious of Rangers success and World class fans, but there are many more Millions of fans all over the world that love Rangers more than all these other minnow Scottish teams

Scotland is now a brainwashed , nationalist republican bigoted shitehole . We are now seen as the enemy now for more reasons than just envy sadly , great post though ?

8 hours ago, Eguin said:

Should have said in Scotland.

38 minutes ago, smibug said:

Samantha Croal from the Evening Times has clearly outlined her agenda against rangers.

Yet another anti Rangers article she has minced out the newsroom. http://m.eveningtimes.co.uk/author/profile/78017.Samantha_Croal/

I think we all knew how the story would be spun...not at all surprised and it's only going to get worse.

Our toilets and stadium seats have been vandalised numerous times by Aberdeen and Celtic fans but I honestly can't remember any big headlines in the media. It will happen next time they come as well and I'll be watching with interest to see if it is reported.

Go on her twitter feed, she's not that long in the job and that's the pish she's spouting.

Country is fucked with millennials who are obsessed with snapchat, queer haircuts and shit stirring programs on MTV and Channel 4. Probably writes articles to fit In with her nationalist tim pals down in some antique hipster cafe on byres road. 

3 hours ago, smibug said:

Samantha Croal from the Evening Times has clearly outlined her agenda against rangers.

Yet another anti Rangers article she has minced out the newsroom. http://m.eveningtimes.co.uk/author/profile/78017.Samantha_Croal/

She told me when i complained about allowing sectarian comments in her newspaper and more so the fact she is the digital editor,She said it was free speech.

On 26/09/2016 at 3:37 PM, smibug said:

Go on her twitter feed, she's not that long in the job and that's the pish she's spouting.

Country is fucked with millennials who are obsessed with snapchat, queer haircuts and shit stirring programs on MTV and Channel 4. Probably writes articles to fit In with her nationalist tim pals down in some antique hipster cafe on byres road. 

Byres road is no longer the preserve of the hipster....  The cunts are everywhere now,  finneston,  Paisley Road West....  It's the plauge of the modern age.