ricksen92

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't think I could ever attend Aberdeen away.

I wouldn't find Northern Scottish people intimidating at all.

I took a call from a sheepshagger who was swearing and being abusive and nearly laughed. They all have wee man syndrome.

Aberdeen fans' problem has always been that they can't handle the fact that they are totally irrelevant to us. They shout louder than most and act more sickening but their jealousy amounts to the same as every other shitey little club in this cesspit of a country.

For any lurkers, we will never give two fucks about you. The fact you've sold out your stadium for the first time in donkeys years reflects exactly how you feel about us. The new club pish you spout just reflects your retardation.

21 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

That's him deleted his Twitter, I sent him a kind message and he's fucked off. Not saying I'm solely responsible but he did write to me "aw shut up was supposed to be a laugh"

He's obviously shat it  

Totally sickening. As other people have said if fans down south started mocking Hillsborough there would be a complete outcry. However its totally acceptable for Aberdeen fans to do.

Horrible low life and I hope he gets his life ruined by being charged and jailed.

58 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I know the guys you speak of, and to be honest, they are probably just not that way enclined to "grass" as they put it and they are probably at today's game so I hope they are dishing out their own revenge

I don't give be a fuck about other supporters, if the police want, I'll run to the court with my screenshot and bounce up and down and say "it was that cunt your honour, send him down"

It's no really all about grassing tho imo it's more to get s level playing field as we get stuck in for everything and anyway fuck they cunts they are lower than a snakes belly 

2 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

Just been told RANGERS team bus vandalised. Ibrox disaster and durrant tackle scrolled on bus outside team hotel. Dirty fu##ing scum.

The manager should show the team this picture before the game,   The lads should go out there this afternoon and ram that back up the sheep shaggers throats!!!...fucking absolute scum fans, scum club, scum city!!!!....

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

There must be players in that squad that are totally fucking bamboozled by all this shite.

The reputation of our game is taking a nose dive and I'm sure stories like this making their way down south is only going to make it worse.

Do you ever think this will be published 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

Do you ever think this will be published 

Does it need to be? All it talks is for the likes of Windass, Crooks and Forrester to tell their mates in the game and it spreads.

Then try signing some of these boys in January or the summer.

It adds to the cons rather than the pros of signing for a team in Scotland, especially Rangers.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Does it need to be? All it talks is for the likes of Windass, Crooks and Forrester to tell their mates in the game and it spreads.

It adds to the cons rather than the pros of signing for a team in Scotland, especially Rangers.

They've just mentioned it for two seconds on sky sports 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

If you can't stand the heat stay out the kitchen, we need men of substance who have character as a trait, if abuse scratched on a bus scare you away there's no place for you at Ibrox.

21 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Totally sickening. As other people have said if fans down south started mocking Hillsborough there would be a complete outcry. However its totally acceptable for Aberdeen fans to do.

Horrible low life and I hope he gets his life ruined by being charged and jailed.

Absolutely correct . If this was painted on the liverpool team bus it would be all over the national media , the other club would apologise and the fallout would be huge . I can't say I'm expecting the same here .

Contemptible . 

I sent Mrs Fish 2 tweets asking her to condemn the vandalism of our bus and overall treatment of our fans before something worse happens "god forbid" as we are in her parish and I'm now blocked!! This is what we are up against.

Mon the Rangers 

35 minutes ago, EKCO said:

I sent Mrs Fish 2 tweets asking her to condemn the vandalism of our bus and overall treatment of our fans before something worse happens "god forbid" as we are in her parish and I'm now blocked!! This is what we are up against.

Mon the Rangers 

Let Labour or the Tories know about that.

2 hours ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

TycoFire havemt deleted theirs. Thats who he works for. 

Perhaps that is the way forward in dealing with these reptiles, Naming and shaming these morons to their employers, See if they are the kind of employee their company wishes to employ, If it is then i suggest where possible we keep the Blue Pound Blue, For example if you needed some building work done or your car fixing look for a reputable builder or car mechanic who is also a good Blue nose thus keeping the Blue Pound in The Rangers community as much as possible, Hurt these clowns where it hurts most, Their Pocket

At the time of the disaster cellic officials and fans behaved impeccably, and all of Scotland, especially Glaswegians united in a common grief. Heroic actions were carried out by many people of all beliefs on the pitch and trackside to try and save the victims of the tragedy, and aid the injured. Allegiances and bias meant nothing as human beings strived to save the lifes of fellow human beings. 

Remembering those sad days and seeing the sheer undiluted hatred of Aberdeen and Celtic fans nowadays makes me despair at the respect for the common good that has been lost in just a few generations. 

I can't find words contemptuous enough to truly describe what I think of the ignorance and animosity shown to innocent strangers who died at a game of football by fellow football fans. :power_of_anguish:

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

At the time of the disaster cellic offocials and fans behaved impeccably, and all of Scotlandd, especially Glaswegians united in a common grief. Heroic actions were carried out by many people of all beliefs on the pitch and trackside to try and save the victims of the tragedy, and aid the injured. Allegiances and bias meant nothing as human beings strived to save the lifes of fellow human beings. 

Remembering those sad days and seeing the sheer undiluted hatred of Aberdeen and Celtic fans nowadays makes me despair at the respect for the common good that has been lost in just a few generations. 

I can't find words contemptuous enough to truly describe what I think of the ignorance and animosity shown to innocent strangers who died at a game of football by fellow football fans. :power_of_anguish:

Well said