ricksen92

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not glorifying players getting injured or anything like that but this whole mentality of let's lie down and take everything that's thrown at us is balls.

100% agree there but would hate to imagine our players stooping as low as Neil scumbag coward Simpson did 

The lowest of the low in a footballer .

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looking forward to Richard Gordon, English and that rat Spiers condemning this and raising this issue. Only on this country does the shit become acceptable; can you imagine someone writing 96 on the Liverpool team bus?

Don't hold your breath for that. They will be to focussed on listening for the 'banned songs' ?

20 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Highly doubt there's no cctv outside the hotel. This could be dealt with already with basic competency. But how many people will the Gestapo lift for singing a song today? 

Glad to see this word catching on as that is what they are in Scotland 2016 

To all our supporters who wanted them to win the league last season, how do you feel now? Like i said then, never mind Celtic. It's our job to put them in their place, and we will. Fuck these no mark bastards, who's existence is defined by shit like this - desperate to solidify themselves as Rangers' rivals through acts like this.  

Just now, Bluekev said:

A hate crime. People were prosecuted for putting similar things on banners about Hillsborough. Its publicly visible on social media.

Thank you brother, just typing in a form to 101 under that tab, gonna throw in the communication act 2003 

14 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

This is fucking disgusting

He's a fucking creepy Cunt. His Twitter is full of pictures of Durrant etc. Kind of guy you punch fuck out of and grasses to the Polis. Fat ugly inbred bastard. Reasons like that cunt I'm not on Twitter as I'd end up losing my job for the abuse I'd give him!

Just now, A.T.G said:

Thank you brother, just typing in a form to 101 under that tab, gonna throw in the communication act 2003 

Good on you. Everything that is directed gets ignored all too often. Im sick of seeing how bad Rangers fans are in the media. There is a clear agenda against us which is orchestrated by the people supposedly running the country. We need every bit of evidence we can get to prove we are not paranoid but the subject of a serious hate campaign and those involved must be brought to justice.