Next Rangers Manager

The Ibrox Derry

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates who's surprisingly no been banned fae ff ,say's there's a lot of shouts for Durranty to be next manager , Now cmon tae tae fuck .Seriously . I love the wee man but if he's gonna be our manager , he'll need to get himself the main job elsewhere n be a success before coming back to us 

25 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Get this thread to fuck.  Really fucking hate this chat when we have a manager in place...total disrespectful to discuss potential replacements.  Fucking taigish behaviour

On the money available imo warburton is the best we can hope for.

Yeah, as I thought, the motive and purpose of this thread is just a little bit too clever for you.

13 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

One of my mates who's surprisingly no been banned fae ff ,say's there's a lot of shouts for Durranty to be next manager , Now cmon tae tae fuck .Seriously . I love the wee man but if he's gonna be our manager , he'll need to get himself the main job elsewhere n be a success before coming back to us 

Goes to show that FF are delusional

56 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

If Warburton were to leave tomorrow our next manager would be Alex McLeish. I'm absolutely certain.

That's a fucking sobering thought.

I agree. I can't see Warburton lasting the season and Eck will take over until the summer. I get the feeling he'll walk rather than be sacked especially if results in the home games against Hearts, Aberdeen and Celtic in December are poor and the fans turn. He already seems to be struggling to deal with the media pressure, not sure he'll handle if the fans turn.

31 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

You really don't know where I'm going with this thread do you??? Jeezo you must be thick!!!!

Can't understand why you haven't had a serious reply yet.Fairly simple.Pep as manager,Jose as assistant,Wenger as chief scout and Beckenbauer as director of football.Ffs can't be that difficult.After all surely the lure of Wednesday night football at a pish in wet fir hill in December must swing it in our favour,surely.

OK folks, that's this thread been open for over an hour, giving the 23% plenty of time to propose a replacement for Mark Warburton, as no serious suggestions have been made I'm now declaring those 23% to be either :

A) Taigs

B) Joey Barton and friends or

C) Rangers fans with an emotional brain of a 5 year old.

Mark and Davie, your jobs are safe, carry on please, for the time being.

Mods, you can now lock or close this thread, the discussion, if it ever started, is now over, thanks.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

OK folks, that's this thread been open for over an hour, giving the 23% plenty of time to propose a replacement for Mark Warburton, as no serious suggestions have been made I'm now declaring those 23% to be either :

A) Taigs

B) Joey Barton and friends or

C) Rangers fans with an emotional brain of a 5 year old.

Mark and Davie, your jobs are safe, carry on please, for the time being.

Mods, you can now lock or close this thread, the discussion, if it ever started, is now over, thanks.

Well played. :clap: