Follow With Pride

BridgeIsBlue

3 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Fuck that shite, hope TBB is blasted loud and clear on Sunday and the words " fenian blood" are heard from afar. 

And anyone arrested for singing just needs to claim they had no idea what the words meant, it worked for the taig singing the IRA song, who was up in court the other week.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole things a joke, was watchin the scousers v the mancs on sky last night and the Liverpool mob were givin it 'you black bas' clear as you like and Tyler just blanked it as if it wasn't happenin if it was us the commentator would be apologisin and then the phones would be red hot, why the fuck do we bother when we know they are going fuck us for doing something first chance they get ! :sherlock:

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Yes this should be the start of something new on Sunday for all the new age fans . . Holding hands singing Kumbaya and then we can share titles . . . :sherlock:

Might be the only chance we have for a while....

Niko appears to being giving the message the contempt it deserves.

As others have said, this is the club covering themselves for any "bad" behaviour from our fans at the weekend.

Load of bull if you ask me. We shouldn't be ashamed of who we are or our traditions. Sing loud, sing proud!

I'd love to see a police officer even attempt to say they know 100% that judging from my lip movement I said something 'offensive' cause how else are they going to prove it? By picking your voice out of 20k other fans singing the same thing?

Any lawyer worth their salt would have the charges dropped within one hearing 

Not that long ago it was a criminal offence to be gay,  eventually the law was changed to allow people the right to choose their sexual persuasion.  Not that long ago it was accepted that  term like faggot,  n***er,  paki,  chinky,  spik were common.  Society changed and it is no long accepted to say these things. 

I don't really care who sings what,  as it doesn't have any effect on me,  but society does.  Modern Society is full of ball washing sycophantic arseholes,  that take offence to everything,  singing songs these cunts don't like and taking smoke bombs and flares to the does not paint us in a good light.... Can people not see that? We don't need to make problems for ourselves when there are people out there only too happy to pedal bullshit as fact about us.

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

Times are changing and it's became unacceptable to sing Billy Boys and Super Rangers at the game and has done for a while. Especially now when Bears are getting the jail for it. Maybe it's time we as a support starting moving forward, cutting 'illegal' songs from our song book. It's only just recently I've actually started thinking about it and reckon it's time we tried to move forward especially with improving our brand and bringing new fans and families back to support Rangers.

Aye ok Jeremy corbyn

7 hours ago, B1872 said:

Times are changing and it's became unacceptable to sing Billy Boys and Super Rangers at the game and has done for a while. Especially now when Bears are getting the jail for it. Maybe it's time we as a support starting moving forward, cutting 'illegal' songs from our song book. It's only just recently I've actually started thinking about it and reckon it's time we tried to move forward especially with improving our brand and bringing new fans and families back to support Rangers.

Where to start with this.  First, okay Dylan won a Nobel prize but don't you get carried away.  Secondly if the songs and the singers of these 'unacceptable songs' of which you speak are to disappear it will because that is what the majority of fans decide.  They will not vanish because of some ill-conceived legislation, or because of plod or the snp, not because of some wee leftie faggot like Speirs pushing their agenda and certainly not because of some tarrier bastard phoning all and sundry to complain.  Like FTP which I admit to shouting/singing/chanting more that once, like FTP it will vanish when the fans decide the song or whatever is no longer part of the repertoire.  FTP, compared to the 'old days' is hardly heard now which IMO is good.  

As for bringing 'new fans', I'm quite happy with the ones we have and our ST books are almost all sold out.  

You suggest moving forward the club and fans have capitulated to social demands and to the demands of the media and we have gained nothing in return.  We as a group continue to be dehumanized every step of the way both by opposition fans and in the media.  Every day in Scottish newspapers there is a negative story about Rangers and Rangers fans, it s the new norm. 

After being pushed around spat on and shat-on for the past four years, perhaps we need to draw a line in the sand, has to be better than building bridges.

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

That is most likely the gayest thing I've ever read.

4 hours ago, Big Al II said:

I agree with no to racism.

I agree with no to sectarianism.

There is no need for either.

They are the sectarian club, we are the inclusive club. We're not the terrorist sympathisers.

Don't let their hatred make us like them.

I agree 

name me one racist or sectarian song that we sing that we need gay adverts telling us how to behave ?

10 hours ago, B1872 said:

You're living in the past m8 ?,police Scotland are telling us as long as we sing our songs in large numbers then we're OK as they don't want any hassle at games.  They prefer to pick on  the solo singers so altogether now.

15 hours ago, harlands plater said:

We should all be like Mr Cholmodey-Warner from Harry Enfield.

I can see me turning to my son at halftime and saying " fair play to those ethnically Irish chaps, they do play some spiffing soccer. Although their man Brown can be a trifle rumbustious at times".

Women,know your limits 

21 hours ago, B1872 said:

Fuck up

On 18/10/2016 at 4:28 PM, B1872 said:

Times may well be achanging but Tims most certainly are not!They have constantly been given a green brigade light to sing whatever they please without fear of punishment.

Our songbook is our heritage no matter what anyone tries to say and in no other country in the world would fans change this.Like mentioned in other posts you only have to watch and listen to any game outwith these shores to be aware of that and within these shores it only seems to me it's our songs that are targeted.

Sing loud,sing proud and gives the lads the support they need this weekend because sure as Hell the other side of Hampden will be.