Manager's After Match Reaction

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jintybear said:

My nephew told me before the game that according to that jellybeans guy on FF MW is offski very soon. I haven't heard anything about it myself and I don't know how true it is but apparently MW is sick of the Glasgow fishbowl 

The jobs too big for him

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

My nephew told me before the game that according to that jellybeans guy on FF MW is offski very soon. I haven't heard anything about it myself and I don't know how true it is but apparently MW is sick of the Glasgow fishbowl 

I'am sick of MW, the sooner the better.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Another 5-1 humping and he was out a job in my opinion. He stuck out a team today set up to keep himself in a job. 

That's not so much a criticism as an observation. 

It could have been a right good humping if they had taken their chances, he will go, its only a matter of when.

Pre-match - we have prepared well, we're feeling good & looking forward to it!! 

Post match - A lot of positives, we will go away and analyse it and learn from it! We're always learning!  

Repeat! Every week! His interviews are starting to annoy me! Manufactured bullshit! 

He's been doing my tits in of late, but today proved one thing. Since the last game against them, we showed we are not that far off them. If we kept Miller on and brought on Forester, we could have nicked it, just like they did. Keep the faith in the manager until the new year at least. There's a lot of football to be played and we could be in a much better position by then. Patience might be the key here.

Another way to look at it is that managers only get sick of the OF / Glasgow media fishbowl if they are not successful.    If they are successful the pressure is a whole lot less.   Sooner of later the media will start to ask him if he is considering his future after what was another OF defeat which could have been a lot worse than 1-0.   This too from a Rangers team that was supposed to be well motivated for this game but which - apart from 2 - were far from up for the game. 

Whether sooner or later his going would present something other than finding a replacement for King to worry about.    Warburton has managed to introduce a number of back room folks of his choosing into Rangers.   People who buy into the Warburton management/coaching-by-analysis approach to football.    A successor more focussed on delivering winning results might look at football life a bit differently so changing one might really mean changing quite a lot of people.

Personally I think Warburton would be better suited to a DOF role and taken out of the spotlight of delivering results on a weekly basis.  Sort of keep him but replace him.  

Can't resist it.....sorry, just can't........McCoist?.....is that King's fallback if the Warburton experiment derails?

9 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

He's been doing my tits in of late, but today proved one thing. Since the last game against them, we showed we are not that far off them. If we kept Miller on and brought on Forester, we could have nicked it, just like they did. Keep the faith in the manager until the new year at least. There's a lot of football to be played and we could be in a much better position by then. Patience might be the key here.

Patience is the key - but not a week or two - a season or two I think - we want instantly success but it's a process as much as a budget question 

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Another way to look at it is that managers only get sick of the OF / Glasgow media fishbowl if they are not successful.    If they are successful the pressure is a whole lot less.   Sooner of later the media will start to ask him if he is considering his future after what was another OF defeat which could have been a lot worse than 1-0.   This too from a Rangers team that was supposed to be well motivated for this game but which - apart from 2 - were far from up for the game. 

Whether sooner or later his going would present something other than finding a replacement for King to worry about.    Warburton has managed to introduce a number of back room folks of his choosing into Rangers.   People who buy into the Warburton management/coaching-by-analysis approach to football.    A successor more focussed on delivering winning results might look at football life a bit differently so changing one might really mean changing quite a lot of people.

Personally I think Warburton would be better suited to a DOF role and taken out of the spotlight of delivering results on a weekly basis.  Sort of keep him but replace him.  

Can't resist it.....sorry, just can't........McCoist?.....is that King's fallback if the Warburton experiment derails?

Stop talking shite, I know cunts don't like the board but they aren't fucking brain dead. 

7 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Agree with the bit about DOF, been thinking about that for a while.

Only problem is that it would create another wage for the board that don't want to spend money.

28 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm sick of having to drink a couple of fish bowls to forget our shit performances against them.

Absolute nonsense from Mr warburton , disrespectful to us fans

, does he think we are all stupid , same answers and excuses week in week out , we have had bad results against the scum in the past but I have never heard the  likes of Greig Wallace ,Souness come out with stuff like that after a defeat , 

21 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

no having a go here but who do you think would do a better job with the squad we have?

McInnes is doing a far better job with a squad put together on a fraction of Warburton's budget. In the final, above us in the league, clearly knows what's required of being Rangers manager and won't feed us tedious shit about learning from our mistakes, but never actually doing so...