Manager's After Match Reaction

BridgeIsBlue

22 minutes ago, HG5 said:

If he'd accepted a Moneyball approach & churned out these sort of performances & results, at least he could have hidden behind the statistics which supported his selections.

Now, they're showing his own judgement as being pretty poor.

The guy hasn't got a clue, we have stuttered against every bottom of the league sides and can't score goals, its got nothing to do with patience, gelling, its a fucking shambles along with the Barton shambles and a over the hill crocked player is now finally crocked at our expense and I 'am not just talking about the money, we are two players short of competing in this league. He deserves being sacked for the C/B's alone, never mind the inept forward line, a high pressing and attacking team philosophy my arse, more like a loser.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring the respective score lines, today was much worse than last month.  5-1 flattered them In September.  Today, if it ended up 4/5 nil, we could have no complaints!  

Its gauling to hear warburton and hill suggesting that there were lots of positives and we somehow proved a point today!  

Raging!!!

For me they dominated more than the 5-1 game, was depressing, this was on neutral ground, we looked lost offensively. Defensively we were good. But the goal was coming. Kenny looked raging to come off, in my opinion the manager is on shaky ground. Don't be surprised to see McLeish back, though any manager coming in needs money.

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Many positives
Created many good chances
We only lost a game of football
Delighted with the substitutions
So-called gap
Tactically it worked

This guys worse than McCoist getting. Unreal comments.

Therein lies the problem. At Rangers it isn't just a game of football.

I like the manager but that exact sentence  shows he doesn't understand what job he's actually took on and that is worse than what's being produced on the park

From reading previous interviews with him  in English press it's clear that he does not understand what a game against them means. It's just a game of football blah blah blah. He is out his depth imo and the cracks in him are there and will only deepen, money is wasted on wages for Barton sendros and as it stands garner ( tho maybe to early to pan him ) MOH can't seem to get a game not saying he's great but would offer more than doo do yesterday. Was a point in game when waghorn and garner both out on right and nobody running into or in the box complete madness. I can't watch his interviews anymore it's same pish

I am in no way excusing yesterday's performance as we can expect us to compete more than we did yesterday. However, people need to remember where we were.

Less than 2 years go we got beat 3-2 by Annan. Out starting 11 that day was Simonsen, McGregor, McCulloch, Mohsni, Foster, Aird, Law, Black, McLeod, Boyd and Miller. Its going to take a while (and investment) to get back to the days where we go into old firm games expecting to win. That's the sad reality.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I am in no way excusing yesterday's performance as we can expect us to compete more than we did yesterday. However, people need to remember where we were.

Less than 2 years go we got beat 3-2 by Annan. Out starting 11 that day was Simonsen, McGregor, McCulloch, Mohsni, Foster, Aird, Law, Black, McLeod, Boyd and Miller. Its going to take a while (and investment) to get back to the days where we go into old firm games expecting to win. That's the sad reality.

How is that relevant to yesterday's result?

We don't have that team anymore, we don't have that management team anymore and we aren't in that league anymore.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

How is that relevant to yesterday's result?

We don't have that team anymore, we don't have that management team anymore and we aren't in that league anymore.

My point is its going to take time and money to get anywhere close to where we expect to be.

If the players don't realise there is a gap then we're fucked

People may not like Barry Ferguson but he'd have ripped into his team mates at half time in a performance like that

We have MW and Gilks coming out saying there isn't a big a gap as people think and I hope they are only saying that to keep positive because fuck me they are so wrong

11 hours ago, danger ranger said:

The guy hasn't got a clue, we have stuttered against every bottom of the league sides and can't score goals, its got nothing to do with patience, gelling, its a fucking shambles along with the Barton shambles and a over the hill crocked player is now finally crocked at our expense and I 'am not just talking about the money, we are two players short of competing in this league. He deserves being sacked for the C/B's alone, never mind the inept forward line, a high pressing and attacking team philosophy my arse, more like a loser.

This, get this imposter to fk ,joke of a manager

18 hours ago, jintybear said:

My nephew told me before the game that according to that jellybeans guy on FF MW is offski very soon. I haven't heard anything about it myself and I don't know how true it is but apparently MW is sick of the Glasgow fishbowl 

Jellybeans is normally always spot on 

13 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

Ignoring the respective score lines, today was much worse than last month.  5-1 flattered them In September.  Today, if it ended up 4/5 nil, we could have no complaints!  

Its gauling to hear warburton and hill suggesting that there were lots of positives and we somehow proved a point today!  

Raging!!!

True. Hill and Gilks may have proved a point, but the front half of the team was utter gash. Defence did OK preventing a deluge, but they regularly give too much space to the opposition and the Scum fluffed some golden chances as well. We were second best by a wide margin all day long. Midfield was atrocious, constantly gifting them the ball, same story with zero invention or movement in the box and on the rare occasion we do create chances, I never have any confidence that we will score. This is what it's come to, and what it's come to is not acceptable and should in no uncertain terms be whitewashed. I respect MW and admire him as a person, but this team sorely needs the Jock Wallace boot-up-the-arse approach right now.