This Club handles things correctly.

William McBeath

Good to see our club taking no chances and showing the way when it comes to dealing with child protection matters despite arseholes trying to suggest we have in the past on social media. Well done Rangers, Souness, and Sir Walter. We are no saints when it comes to business deals but we don't mess around when it comes to reporting these sort of reprobates.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/259020/rangers-fired-abuse-quiz-coach-gordon-neely/

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd make a statement even though it's a taboo subject. After reading that other thread and doing a bit of googling it took less than a few pages to come across the usual type of cunts trying to drag us into this scandal.

Even old players have been said to be child abusers. We all know these paid bloggers and internet bampots will stop at nothing in their obsessed attempts to smear Rangers.

This forum is probably read by more of them than us, so it's important that this latest attempt to sabotage our good name is rejected as publicly as possible :541:

I know it's just the internet but its bad when you can't even do a search using your own clubs name without coming across all sorts of nonsense being written about us. The rancid bitter bastards are even spreading their shite on English football forums.

With these cunts it's almost like a concerted effort to destroy our brand. Even one of our old managers is a murderer. I know it's laughable but when all sorts of mad claims are all over the place it's got to have some effect on the Clubs reputation. I thought it was bad enough that they write and buy books about us but that's appears to be not even the half of it.

It's time someone wrote the truth about that club and how its caused so many problems in Scottish football and society because of it's creation along ethnic and religious lines.

Same with the state aid through the schools and the rest of the institutional backing they get from the likes of churches. They try to blame us for most of the things their rancid club caused. Poor oppressed rags to riches bollocks as well. That club was born with a silver spoon in its mouth and a ready made religious following. The least deserving of that narrative out of all Scottish clubs.

Dealt with quickly and effectively.

Was only a matter of time till we were brought into this mess , media in Scotland will have been on it for 24 hours a day looking for shit involving us instead of their full attention going where it should be , to pape land across the city.

33 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I know it's just the internet but its bad when you can't even do a search using your own clubs name without coming across all sorts of nonsense being written about us. The rancid bitter bastards are even spreading their shite on English football forums.

With these cunts it's almost like a concerted effort to destroy our brand. Even one of our old managers is a murderer. I know it's laughable but when all sorts of mad claims are all over the place it's got to have some effect on the Clubs reputation. I thought it was bad enough that they write and buy books about us but that's appears to be not even the half of it.

It's time someone wrote the truth about that club and how its caused so many problems in Scottish football and society because of it's creation along ethnic and religious lines.

Same with the state aid through the schools and the rest of the institutional backing they get from the likes of churches. They try to blame us for most of the things their rancid club caused. Poor oppressed rags to riches bollocks as well. That club was born with a silver spoon in its mouth and a ready made religious following. The least deserving of that narrative out of all Scottish clubs.

Superb post mate ?

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Celtic and Chelsea look at how it should be done. 

I'm disappointed Chelsea are implicated .The more bigger clubs there are .The less chance of serious punishments getting handed down and the scandal at the scumdome will probably just be diluted by their carefully selected hand picked media puppets .If it even gets to the stage ,they are brought into focus 

.And we all know that's a long shot 

19 minutes ago, tannerall said:

A terrible incident dealt with honesty and professionalism by  our club.

Credit to those involved for having the integrity to do the right thing, and for protecting the good name of the club.

Putting the kids first and the club second - that's the difference and highlights the differing integrity between RFC & sweeping nature of cfc.

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm disappointed Chelsea are implicated .The more bigger clubs there are .The less chance of serious punishments getting handed down and the scandal at the scumdome will probably just be diluted by their carefully selected hand picked media puppets .If it even gets to the stage ,they are brought into focus 

.And we all know that's a long shot 

There is also the greater gain, that when the "bigger" clubs who failed to do the right thing are given more publicity then exposure and awareness will increase, and more investigations will be demanded. It all needs outed and dealt with.

I have posted often on the other child abuse threads on here stating that this last taboo needs maximum awareness, a much more important thing than any attempts at point scoring. 

It appears our club has been more pro-active and professional than most (and there will be a "most", this is the tip of an iceberg.) and have acted with complete integrity. It remains to be seen how many others are implicated, but the size or "importance" of a club is totally irrelevant. 

All allegations of this kind of abuse, no matter how old, should now be thoroughly investigated by the relevant authorities.

Shame it did not start all those years ago.

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

There is also the greater gain, that when the "bigger" clubs who failed to do the right thing are given more publicity then exposure and awareness will increase, and more investigations will be demanded. It all needs outed and dealt with.

I have posted often on the other child abuse threads on here stating that this last taboo needs maximum awareness, a much more important thing than any attempts at point scoring. 

It appears our club has been more pro-active and professional than most (and there will be a "most", this is the tip of an iceberg.) and have acted with complete integrity. It remains to be seen how many others are implicated, but the size or "importance" of a club is totally irrelevant. 

All allegations of this kind of abuse, no matter how old, should now be thoroughly investigated by the relevant authorities.

Shame it did not start all those years ago.

Agree mate. I suppose it was anger at all the I found written about us that eventually led me to finding that article but it's such a serious issue that a full UK level inquest should be held and whatever comes from it will hopefully help to prevent the same happening in the future.

So Rangers say they have not been contacted by police scotland about this yet police scotland say they are investigating 3 clubs in scotland about child abuse but not a thing in the media about these clubs.

This is just another in a long list of  attacks on our club by the media.

Also who leaked this to the media.

Glad to hear the club did the right thing and reported it to the police.