***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

For all the possession we have had we haven't exactly been knocking at the door. Same thing every week; loads of possession but we look about as dangerous as a duck with a flump. Yet other teams need only 1 chance to score against us. Makes my blood boil thinking about how much these 'players' are on.

McCall better have the biggest axe in the world out tonight, if we don't win this. Actually hate the majority of these bastards.

Should have axed them all tonight but he didn't...and you can be damn sure he won't drop them going to easter road at the weekend. It's a disgrace that these cunts are seemingly untouchable.

tuned in at the start of the second half and I have already turned it off, I am not letting that shower ruin what has been a good day so far. I won't be back until next season no way am I supporting those imposters anymore not one of them should be retained starting from scratch is the only way to go now. after 3 different managers the players need to take a long hard look at themselves

A laughing stock.

Honestly, I would send all the so called "experienced" players home. Tell them they've had 3/4 of the season and numerous chances and they've continually fucked it.

Don't bother coming in to training. You'll not be playing for us again.

Play the youngsters. Were losing anyway, we might as well give the youngsters experience and they would, at the very least, shoe a bit of fight.

Fucking scunnered.

I've gave my life and soul to this club for as long as I can remember, this isn't Rangers, we are now losers

Between 1930 and 1945 Barca never won La Liga once. No team has a "right" to win. Right now we are losers; it's a long way back. But this is the worst time in our history. Tragic if people start turning their back on the club.