• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    david2024

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Every NBA game launches now, for about £70-£110 depending on the version, then it goes onto the Playstation Monthly games, NBA2k24 been on twice already since coming out, so you get the game for "free". But then it's all micro transactions, slow progress, no real improvement of your player, and genuinely talking about £150 in virtual coins to upgrade your player from the starting 66-69 to 99 ovr, or slogging hours and hours, creating multiple saves and saving money to use on your main career. It's genuinely fucking shameful. If they do something similar with a football game, I don't see the EU market being as accepting to it.
    • Fuck aye mind that on the atari as well, going wycombe was like a cheat code if its the same game we are on about, you had to sign advertising board sponsors etc
    • Think the Spectrum one was called Football Manager. I mind the first Premier Manager to the 3rd you could only get a job at Conference Teams at first.
    • Aye I was saying I would take a PES-style Master League mode over them.  I've never seen the NBA issue first hand though as I only play the Eras mode. Tried their 'Ultimate Team' years ago and it was fucking shite.
    • I remember kevin keegans player manager on the snes, a mate had man united game on the atari, and there was a game on the zx spectrum but i canny mind the name of it for the life of me lol
  • Popular Contributors