Bearcraft: Any Minecrafters about?

Wasn't sure whether it should go in here because it's Bear Related, or in the other place because it's Gaming...

Any Minecraft players here?

does your love for our lads result in rather cool structures and creations appearing? :D.

I'm a part time worker, part time student, part time gamer, so it so happens that in my spare time I've been creating fantastical creations.

Yes I do lots of drinking too :P.

So here we have (clockwise from top left)...

megabear.jpg

1. The Rangers Megastore, selling all sorts of cool action figures, autographed t shirts, flags, badges, songbooks, DVDs, and other awesomeness...

2. The Ibrox Club: A special bar and grill for Bears :D.

3. Rangers book signing at the local theatre :D.

4. The Gers Tower, to celebrate our promotion :D

5. The Trophy Hall - in here I record each and every goal and match as I see it :D.

So call me loony, call me sad, I spend a lot of time gaming. Just so happens I can do my gaming and honour our lads at the same time ;).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time I don't spend waving scarves, drinking, studying, working or sleeping (or fapping) I spend playing games.

What can I say :P.

So it's in my top 10 :D.

Hope i didn't sound to harsh! What you are doing is great, just maybe not something that would appeal to me.

Very nice. The Gers Tower is a good idea to celebrate our promotion.

I am sure that all the posters on here would also like to see a tribute to our management team too. Perhaps a statue of Ally, Kenny McDowell and Ian Durrant in tracksuits with hands in their pockets,next to the tower ? Say about 100 metres high and gold plated,

Would be a fitting tribute to our management teams tactical awareness and economic use of funds which achieved that unique and historical promotion for us.

worst game in the history of computer games, graphics are appalling, yet my 11 year old boys love it, to the point of not only playing it but sitting for hours watching someone else play it on youtube.

they have all the new releases and still want to play this shit.

minecraft does my tits in.

worst game in the history of computer games, graphics are appalling, yet my 11 year old boys love it, to the point of not only playing it but sitting for hours watching someone else play it on youtube.

My 7 year old doesnt know this exists thankfully

I am sure that all the posters on here would also like to see a tribute to our management team too. Perhaps a statue of Ally, Kenny McDowell and Ian Durrant in tracksuits with

hands in their pockets,next to the tower ? Say about 100 metres high and gold plated,

What about a statue of Bomber with his finger in the air and a snarl on his face, and a plaque reading "Show Us Ra Deeds"?

Its no shit, it's really quite enjoyable :lol: