Who Is Your Tip To Shine On Sunday?

MisterC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I would still rather it fell for Boydy, and considering we have two great finishers in Clark and Boyd I don't know how you can say that he is easily the best finisher perhaps you could have said arguably but definitely not easily the best

I still think Law is the best finisher at the club. As a midfielder he obviously doesn't get as many chances as the strikers nor does he have a striker's natural movement to get in to as many goalscoring positions but when he does get a sniff of goal it usually ends up with the ball in the back of the net. Boyd and Clark on the other hand get far more opportunities but miss a lot more than they score.

Take the game to them and I think they could crumble. The pressure is all on them. Sit in and invite them on to us and we will hand them the game.

Expectations on Monday? Full page spread about 'banned songs' As all those defenders of freedom of speech assume a more familiar role.

Either way the Rangers end will shine brighter than ever.

I think Law will be in for a cracker of a game, hes no where to hide here and if we pack the midfield and play him as an attacking mid supporting a lone striker what he seems to do best " on his game" then i think he'll have a good one, but personally i don't care if the whole team are shite and we beat them.

Thing that worries me about Law is he can't put a challenge in to save his life, Lego will likely go after him in the first few minutes.

Law's head? :craphead:

In all seriousness, Templeton as he's capable on his day if given the opportunity. That said, I highly doubt he'll get the start.

Wallace in that case for me. I'd like to see some marauding runs and hopefully him getting on the end of a few moves.

Seriously worried about RB and GK. Those two give me the fear!