Attendace Prediction For Tuesday

MisterC

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will rise for a short spell but then when they see the pish supporters who go every week have to witness will drop like a stone.

The football on show is fucking dire the coaches are fucking idiots and clueless the players are just going through the motions, and us supporters are just now going out of habit and love for the club.

under 30k.

the football - which is what we pay for - is horrendous and it's not as if seeing King etc is worth the ticket money.

i do wonder though, has all the red and black shirt sales ended? will the multiple fan groups set up to remove the group now be dissolved or merged? seriously not having a dig here but we need to dissolve all the factions we have if we are to move on.

35,000 for this game. And about a dozen usual suspects from this forum forming their anti King protest outside the front door.

PMSL.

"anti King protests" :lol:

did you ever think that some of us have to see some action from them all before we can accept they are the best people to take us forward? being better than Ashley doesn't make them that. They got their positions, now they have to show us what they can do or in 2 years time we might be calling for their removal.

I was at Ibrox yesterday for the Ibrox tour and originally thought that I had to pick up tickets for the tour at the ticket centre.

It was around noon and there was a line outside the door for tickets for the game on Tuesday. Tuesday looks really promising and I'm guessing 32,000 roughly as it's midweek. If that kind of number comes out and gets behind the team then we will be back to a decent looking side at Ibrox again.

I wouldn't expect it to be a sell-out given it's a Tuesday but the next home game on the weekend I can imagine seeing mid 40k people attending.

I'll be at the Barrowlands seeing The Charlatans, gutted I'm missing this game tbh!

Christ you could have been at Ibrox any game this season seeing the Charlatans :)

Get yer arse to Ibrox. :)

I was at Ibrox yesterday for the Ibrox tour and originally thought that I had to pick up tickets for the tour at the ticket centre.

It was around noon and there was a line outside the door for tickets for the game on Tuesday. Tuesday looks really promising and I'm guessing 32,000 roughly as it's midweek. If that kind of number comes out and gets behind the team then we will be back to a decent looking side at Ibrox again.

I wouldn't expect it to be a sell-out given it's a Tuesday but the next home game on the weekend I can imagine seeing mid 40k people attending.

You should join the RM Sponsors' Fund.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279774

Mainly because your cool username would look even better in our Hall of Fame! :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272037

PS - Hope you enjoyed the Tour! :21:

A lot of chat going about along the lines of the takeover meaning a boost in attendance. Also in facebookland theres a sell out Ibrox on Tuesday page thingy set up.

Well for me, i would think it wont be a sell out but it will be much bigger than other midweek games this season. I think i may even end my exile and return but we will see what happens.

In short my prediction is 30-35k minimum but then i suspect depending on events in the coming days that it may even be more.

Not looking forward to any games at the moment but will be there as usual

I think No more than 30k i think but whatever increase there is kennys (allys) football will soon chip away at that