Greig & Mcneil

devref

have heard that they will lead out the two teams that played on the day of the disaster prior to the ko of the new years game at ibrox.anyone else heard that.and if this is true can the great unwashed be trusted to acknowledge the event without bringing shame to themselves on a day of mourning.

Realy wish folk would stop asking that question. This is our time to remember our dead. Let them do as they please.

very true however if that lot start performing am not so sure we all could ignore it.its a day to remember as you said and i agree with that

This is about OUR football club and we will honour and remember the 66 follow Rangers Supporters that we lost on that tragic day.

Lets forget all about them - they dont matter - The lack of respect that they showed at Ibrox for Gerry Neef says it all about them.

WE WILL REMEMBER OUR ABSENT FRIENDS.

I hope all bears in the ground stand silent and remember.

As do I mate, Nothing worse than our own supporters breaking the silence just to shout abuse at they dirtbags, Hang on another 50 odd seconds & do all the shouting you want you disrespectful cunts

They will remain as silent as we will. I hate all this looking for what they MIGHT do - stop trying to score points and having your fingers poised over the offended button even BEFORE the event and start thinking how we can express our togetherness as a support.

What i do hope is that if a few of their more moronic fans decide to boo i hope that the bears in the stadium do not react with their own booing, thereby desecrating the silence further.

We bow our heads, show our respect to the fallen in all conflicts .... then hump Celtic as we did last week.

That is what Rangers and it's fans should do !!

I couldn't give a fuck if they sing A Soldier's Song for a full fucking minute.

So long as each and every single Bear in Ibrox stands in the respectful silence that the anniversary deserves, that's all that matters.

If they which to portray themselves as scum then so be it.

We are Rangers.

I think Greig & McNeil leading the teams out is a fantastic idea. I don't a f*ck about them, only us. It does make me wonder how some of them will no doubt mis-behave in spite of seeing what will be a special sight leading out the sides. You'd think they would have a 'think' about why?

This terrible, terrible tragedy that we will always remember. We must always remember.