Sone Aluko - No Surrender

debear

Sone Aluko @sonealuko

Testing times for every one at RFC...great people and fans at the club in short time I've been there! Sure answers and clarity will come...

Sure u all will stay loyal to RFC!140years of success isnt easy to build! Long may it continue & sure it will!Thanks for msgs! #nosurrender

Edit for another:

Sone Aluko @sonealuko

"trials produce endurance, endurance develops character and character brings hope"...have a feeling ibrox will be packed Saturday :)

If it reaches the point of stripping the playing staff to cut costs, Aluko would be one of the last to go. He came in outside the transfer window and stumped up some of his own money to get the move. He won't be on big wages.

To be honest, he's probably the most cost-effective asset at the club.

Looks like he's up for the fight anyway.

I'm seriously worried about his contract situation. Don't give me this "shouldn't you be worried about bigger things." Yes, I am, but I look at the position we are in now and then consider how worse it could be without Aluko.

He is one of our most important players, could be argued at the moment he is our most important player for a number of reasons

He is one of our most important players, could be argued at the moment he is our most important player for a number of reasons

Without a doubt mate. He's been incredible. I was looking forward to next season with him playing along side Naisy. Hopefully I'll still get my wish though.