Looks like div 3 then

With all these scumbag chairman coming out and saying they're voting no its pretty much confirmed were not in SPL next season

Never thought I would see the day rangers where playing in division 3!

I am pretty gutted TBH, all this talk about fuck the other clubs and let them rot is a lot of pish. I agree on principal that clubs who have wronged us should get what's coming, but gladly dropping 3 divisions just to spite other clubs is fuckin stupid.

I don't think many clubs will go to the wall, certainly not as many as some think, there will be down sizing for most (which includes us)

Also if happens as many predict that a load of clubs go bust, then what kinda SPL are we going back into In 3 years?

This is a fuckin disaster for rangers anyway you want to dress it up, anyway you want to justify it, anyway you want to look at it

The bead rattlers will be out of sight for years even when we do get back up, and I do think there season tickets will take a dip with us not being there, our tickets will fucking plummet once we are in DIV 3. The first few months will be packed then people will start not bothering, I am not saying they will stop supporting rangers, they just won't make the effort to go to Ibrox.

This will take YEARS to recover from

Anyone that thinks this is a good thing are fuckin either deluded or in denial

I hope THAT BASTARD MURRAY AND THAT BASTARD WHYTE get very aggressive cancer that eats then from the Inside out.

<br>With all these scumbag chairman coming out and saying they're voting no its pretty much confirmed were not in SPL next season<br><br>Never thought I would see the day rangers where playing in division 3! <br><br>I am pretty gutted TBH, all this talk about fuck the other clubs and let them rot is a lot of pish. I agree on principal that clubs who have wronged us should get what's coming, but gladly dropping 3 divisions just to spite other clubs is fuckin stupid. <br><br>I don't think many clubs will go to the wall, certainly not as many as some think, there will be down sizing for most (which includes us) <br><br>Also if happens as many predict that a load of clubs go bust, then what kinda SPL are we going back into In 3 years? <br><br>This is a fuckin disaster for rangers anyway you want to dress it up, anyway you want to justify it, anyway you want to look at it <br><br>The bead rattlers will be out of sight for years even when we do get back up, and I do think there season tickets will take a dip with us not being there, our tickets will fucking plummet once we are in DIV 3. The first few months will be packed then people will start not bothering, I am not saying they will stop supporting rangers, they just won't make the effort to go to Ibrox.<br><br><b>This will take YEARS to recover from</b><br><br>Anyone that thinks this is a good thing are fuckin either deluded or in denial <br><br>I hope THAT BASTARD MURRAY AND THAT BASTARD WHYTE get very aggressive cancer that eats then from the Inside out.<br>
<br><br>It wouldn't be any different if we where voted back into the SPL. We would get 15 points took off us for 3 years, we will have our money cut by 75% and obviously there is no Europe whatever league we're in. <br><br>But i don't get why people are saying we are better in the SPL?  You do relise if we did get back in to the SPL they would do everything in there power to make sure we never won this league?

No....we goto Division 3 and let he diddy teams die a death whilst we work our way back up. By the time we get to Div 1 the SPL will be part of Div 1 anyway.

A new chapter for us, and the start of another period of dominance. Keep the heads held high :)

On a brighter note...at least our money won't go to keeping those who hate us alive :21:

Any sky deal without us will be renegotiated. Decision 1 would be fine by me and boycot the lot when we return. I don't have a problem with them voting against us it's the vendictivness that pissed me right off

3rd Division would cripple us IMO. Not all finacially obviously but in other ways. Revenue wouldnt be that great because of dwindiling attendances (glory hunters will stay away), plus having to charge SFL admission prices. It looks like 1st Division for us. If we can keep most of our players then it looks like a bright future. Debt free, "paid our dues" by playing in the first division, back to the SPL to win title 55. Idealistic? Maybe, but bring it on.

Great a good young Rangers team full of Scots with a few veterans like Jig and one or two others thrown in while we stock pile money for 3 years. Rangers would still make a minimum of £20m per season in sfl3, sponsers know we have a huge fan base and we'll still sell a load of season tickets. We only need to spend about £5-8m per season for running costs and the rest we could bank for the long term.

As for the spl here is what will happen to them.

-sky will cancel the £80m per season spl contract and replace it with one for £5m.

-Lack of any real competition will drive sponsers away.

-Celtic will have the league tied up after 6 weeks.

-Spl and Celtic will be at each others throats over voting rights.

-Aberdeen,Hearts,Kilmarnock and Dundee utd go into admin within 5 months.

-spl will disband and form a new league and beg us to come back season after next, we tell the gtf.

3rd Division would cripple us IMO. Not all finacially obviously but in other ways. Revenue wouldnt be that great because of dwindiling attendances (glory hunters will stay away), plus having to charge SFL admission prices. It looks like 1st Division for us. If we can keep most of our players then it looks like a bright future. Debt free, "paid our dues" by playing in the first division, back to the SPL to win title 55. Idealistic? Maybe, but bring it on.

I disagree TBH....i think this will pull people together to be more determined. I have been avoiding my ST to see what happens and will be on the phone first thing as soon as it's confirmed (if we get Div3)

Div 1 is too easy for them. They don't want us, so they don't want the money we bring, so let's see how they manage it short-mid term. Our youth team should be good enough for the first two divisions, and the 1st divison would cost around £2million in player value to walk it.

The only "disaster" from it all is playing amatuers...not that the SPL was any different but yeah.

Great a good young Rangers team full of Scots with a few veterans like Jig and one or two others thrown in while we stock pile money for 3 years. Rangers would still make a minimum of £20m per season in sfl3, sponsers know we have a huge fan base and we'll still sell a load of season tickets. We only need to spend about £5-8m per season for running costs and the rest we could bank for the long term.

-sky will cancel the £80m per season spl contract and replace it with one for £5m.

-spl will disband and form a new league and beg us to come back season after next, we tell the gtf.

Correct and as spot on as i could have put it :)

Have sfl not rules that out

I don't think the SFL would have to let us in. The SPL will allow the newco to retain our SPL share without a vote and then they will deduct our points from last season. This in effect relegates us to Division 1 and Dunfermline stay up. The SFL would have no say as Rangers would simply be the relegated club instead of Dunfermline.

There would probably be no additional footballing sanctions as the SPL couldn't afford for Rangers not to win immediate promotion back to the SPL in the first season.

Well said.

Folk are shitting themselves about us being in Div 3, all I see is positives. Staying in Div 1 or SPL with penalties or sanctions and with no Euro football for the next 3 seasons obviously we'll lose alot if the big players but so what? They arent bigger than this club, aslong as we have the youth players and guys like Jig prepared to work hard we'll walk all leagues back up to the SPL. Also losing those big name players and relying on youth players and maybe focusing solely on the youngsters maybe the best thing thats ever happened to us, within a year we'd be back in Div 2 and so on. Div 3 here we come!

Well said.

Folk are shitting themselves about us being in Div 3, all I see is positives. Staying in Div 1 or SPL with penalties or sanctions and with no Euro football for the next 3 seasons obviously we'll lose alot if the big players but so what? They arent bigger than this club, aslong as we have the youth players and guys like Jig prepared to work hard we'll walk all leagues back up to the SPL. Also losing those big name players and relying on youth players and maybe focusing solely on the youngsters maybe the best thing thats ever happened to us, within a year we'd be back in Div 2 and so on. Div 3 here we come!

deluded

stock piling money, so how much for a season ticket then ?

At last some1 who shares my views on why 3rd division would work thank fuck watp

Correct and as spot on as i could have put it :)

Exactly thia is what will happen along with the cooeficient lowering will make it even harder for any Scottish team to qualify for Europe and along with that tje scum will have to drop proces too.

That means all of the teams left lose money.

Im glad of that and look forward to passing them on the wauy up.

Arseholes every single one of them.