Perhaps we can have a truce for a few days

Carsons Dog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad news today, but the op is shocking trying to use the news to cover the fact he and his masters have been shown well and truly up to do. Cant believe he has the brass neck to post on here again.

Your post is shameful, please reflect quickly and delete it.

Very sad news today, but the op is shocking trying to use the news to cover the fact he and his masters have been shown well and truly up to do. Cant believe he has the brass neck to post on here again.

No need for that mate.

Nothing wrong with calling for a truce from both sides when news like this comes through.

Both the OP and myself have been arguing back and forth all day, but I have no doubt he is genuinely upset by the news tonight.

Jardine for the last part of his life fought to keep Rangers together, it is somewhat fitting that even his death can serve us the reminder we need to realise we all want the same goal.

Unreal man. doh

Out of order. (td)

No need for that mate.

Nothing wrong with calling for a truce from both sides when news like this comes through.

Both the OP and myself have been arguing back and forth all day, but I have no doubt he is genuinely upset by the news tonight.

Jardine for the last part of his life fought to keep Rangers together, it is somewhat fitting that even his death can serve us the reminder we need to realise we all want the same goal.

Thats something we can both agree on. Whatever our differences we can come together and mourn a man who epitomised everything good about Rangers.

Let's get Ibrox sold out on Saturday and get it rocking for sandy jardine

This. I hope we put feelings about other things aside on Saturday and give Sandy a full-house goodbye and thanks.

If I know Rangers fans, it'll be full.

Are you serious?? Disgusting post. Shame on you.