"Walk away, walk away..."

AlBear.

Aye you'd love that.

We're Shite right now. 90% of our players couldn't give a fuck if we win or lose. The board are only interested in self-preservation. The management make the chuckle brothers look organised.

But...look through history. We've been down before. We've been written off before. We've hit rock bottom and been humiliated before.

We are what we are, the most successful club in history, because of one thing. We never surrender. We always rise again and put all you pretenders back in your place; struggling in our wake.

Enjoy this period of our struggles and failures, because like day follows night we will return. I promise you we'll enjoy that.

Bears, stay strong. Stay loyal. The only reason successes are so enjoyable, is the failures that preceded them. One day...One day...

WATP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye you'd love that.

We're Shite right now. 90% of our players couldn't give a fuck if we win or lose. The board are only interested in self-preservation. The management make the chuckle brothers look organised.

But...look through history. We've been down before. We've been written off before. We've hit rock bottom and been humiliated before.

We are what we are, the most successful club in history, because of one thing. We never surrender. We always rise again and put all you pretenderd back in your place; struggling in our wake.

Enjoy this period of our struggles and failures, because like day follows night we will return. I promise you we'll enjoy that.

Bears, stay strong. Stay loyal. The only reason successes are so enjoyable, is the failures that preceded them. One day...One day...

WATP

At last you have posted something from the heart without any evident sign of a cheap wisecrack.

Good post. I agree.

I was born in 1963 and in the first 24 years of my life we won the league 4 times and one of those was before I was one.

It felt like Rangers never won it the league and apart from 3 out of 4 years in the mid to late 70s.that was true.

We often finished 3rd 4th or even 5th in the league but we came back.

We can come back again but my god its going to be a tough haul.

The day in Aberdeen in 87 when we won the league for the first time since 78 will stay with me forever and I will be there the next time we win the league and I will stay with Rangers till then and beyond.

I thought going into admin was bad but this is an even bigger low for me.

The fact that we're about to go 15 points behind a team full of boys. And also that we're getting taught a footballing lesson by Hibs, Queens and Hearts. Let me just say that again, Hibs, Queens and Hearts. If it was Madrid, Barca or Bayern I'd accept that but not dross like that.

I really feel for the fans, work their bollocks off Monday to Friday and pay an absolute fortune to watch that. And even worse no one in the club gives a shit.

The fact that we're about to go 15 points behind a team full of boys. And also that we're getting taught a footballing lesson by Hibs, Queens and Hearts. Let me just say that again, Hibs, Queens and Hearts. If it was Madrid, Barca or Bayern I'd accept that but not dross like that.

I really feel for the fans, work their bollocks off Monday to Friday and pay an absolute fortune to watch that. And even worse no one in the club gives a shit.

We have all blamed the management, or the board, at one point or another. But, these players are showing no passion, no pride, no nothing.

They are the men on the pitch representing our great club and they've let us down miserably too many times. 90% of them don't deserve to play football, let alone for the Mighty Glasgow Rangers!!

This just ain't funny anymore!

Enough blaming the heiracy' upstairs and the management, these muppets in the blue shirts need put on "performance related pay"

Win= Full pay

Draw= Half Pay

lose= Zip

What else is gonna motivate these clowns their not fit to wear the jersey! Absolutely Sick as....

We have all blamed the management, or the board, at one point or another. But, these players are showing no passion, no pride, no nothing.

They are the men on the pitch representing our great club and they've let us down miserably too many times. 90% of them don't deserve to play football, let alone for the Mighty Glasgow Rangers!!

A good number of them only have a year on their contract as well. They clearly don't want to be here.

I can't think of another way that can give them a kick up the arse. Put it this way, we sent the wrong players on loan in the summer.

The fans have a choice to make now.

Dig in and fight for the cause or bail.

Real fan that fights for the cause or fairweather fan that laps up the glory but won't toil through the tough times.

I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I threw the towel in now.

The fans have a choice to make now.

Dig in and fight for the cause or bail.

Real fan that fights for the cause or fairweather fan that laps up the glory but won't toil through the tough times.

I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I threw the towel in now.

You can count on me I'll be there thick or thin

This just ain't funny anymore!

Enough blaming the heiracy' upstairs and the management, these muppets in the blue shirts need put on "performance related pay"

Win= Full pay

Draw= Half Pay

lose= Zip

What else is gonna motivate these clowns their not fit to wear the jersey! Absolutely Sick as....

Let's be realistic, who in the current squad is going to sign a new contract that sees them lose their weekly wage if we lose?

I was born in 1963 and in the first 24 years of my life we won the league 4 times and one of those was before I was one.

It felt like Rangers never won it the league and apart from 3 out of 4 years in the mid to late 70s.that was true.

We often finished 3rd 4th or even 5th in the league but we came back.

We can come back again but my god its going to be a tough haul.

The day in Aberdeen in 87 when we won the league for the first time since 78 will stay with me forever and I will be there the next time we win the league and I will stay with Rangers till then and beyond.

We hardly won any titles between 1960 and the middle of the 1980's. 6 in fact. It wasn't until we started spending mega cash that we started dominating in the modern period. I fear that we will not have the cash but will have managers who still act like we do and that will be a recipe for disaster.

We need to produce players and fans have to stop dreaming about generous multi millionaires. In that respect we're years away from where we want to be.

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

I for one will follow on. And when the day comes that our great club regains its dignity and glory once again none will be as proud.

:21:

Aye you'd love that.

We are what we are, the most successful club in history, because of one thing. We never surrender. We always rise again and put all you pretenders back in your place; struggling in our wake.

WATP

Top post. (tu)

We hardly won any titles between 1960 and the middle of the 1980's. 6 in fact. It wasn't until we started spending mega cash that we started dominating in the modern period. I fear that we will not have the cash but will have managers who still act like we do and that will be a recipe for disaster.

We need to produce players and fans have to stop dreaming about generous multi millionaires. In that respect we're years away from where we want to be.

Indeed. I remember those times as well. Maybe it's the memory playing tricks, but I cannot remember anyone humping us like they did today and outplaying us like that with none of ours showing the will or passion to play for the jerseys. Seems like we've got a bunch of no heart mercenaries playing fo the cash only and knowing that the gravy train will be coming to a juddering halt soon and they dont give a fuck about us supporters as we mean nothing to them.

We have McCoist and his empty check book to thank for this. Some utterly ludicrous signings puts it mildly.

Hibs and Hearts really are not that good and given our resources should be humiliating them. The best thing we can hope for now is changes at the board room, changes in management and several players being made redundant.

Indeed. I remember those times as well. Maybe it's the memory playing tricks, but I cannot remember anyone humping us like they did today and outplaying us like that with none of ours showing the will or passion to play for the jerseys. Seems like we've got a bunch of no heart mercenaries playing fo the cash only and knowing that the gravy train will be coming to a juddering halt soon and they dont give a fuck about us supporters as we mean nothing to them.

Said on the radio Hibs biggest win over us since the beginning of time........

Never mind we will get the boys in monday and have a talk about it. copyright kenny McDowall.