** The Official Rangers v Sydney FC Match Thread **

scottjf82

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In work on the phone lads what's the scores lads. See laffertys continued from the rovers game

0-0 stu but after 12 mins it was the worst ever according to sum. They seem happy now 10310.gif

Cheers mate nice to see kyle getting positive comments

In work on the phone lads what's the scores lads. See laffertys continued from the rovers game

0-0 stu but after 12 mins it was the worst ever according to sum. They seem happy now 10310.gif

Cheers mate nice to see kyle getting positive comments

Been excellent mate hail.gif

I love this wee chat box on justin.tv

How all the tims like to watch us play and love to shout about how they are better than us and are going to win the league because we haven't signed anybody :lol:

that pitch looks fucking awful. Like playing at fir park in the SPL on a rainy evening, pitch is awful to play good football on.

How all the tims like to watch us play and love to shout about how they are better than us and are going to win the league because we haven't signed anybody :lol:

One guy wrote 'what has santa and a priest got in common' 'they both like to empty their sacks in kiddies rooms'. laugh.gif

One guy wrote 'what has santa and a priest got in common' 'they both like to empty their sacks in kiddies rooms'. laugh.gif

Bwahahahahahaha :lol:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

:lol: