Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

shut the fuck up , biscuit tin mentality , get a grip .

We refused to pay over our valuation of the player , correctly . We are lucky we are spending anything at all this window . If it wasn't for mr whyte we would be waving goodbye to our best players with no hope of making it four in a row .

Some of the comments towards our owner and manager because of a jumped up wee ned from Dundee are ridiculous . Some people need to have a long hard look at themselves .

Ally wants this player and Whyte could've splashed out another £100 or £200k . Ally is playing down this situation.

Probably only bid £1.5m like Wallace's fee.

We didn't need a RB,but we do need a striker.

whats the point m8 even if we did bid 3 million dundee utd dont want him to come to rangers so the bid will most likley be rejected :disappointment:

It seems that way.

It's up to the man himself really.

We could bid 5 million and that baldy BASTARD thompson will knock it back.

I really hope we pump those scumbags.

Hopefully they will fold and that prick will end up begging on the street

Too many people forget this.

Okay, we handled this one badly but that cunt Thomson would rather sell someone to another team for less than we offer just to fuck us off.

But I am not slagging the way were handling things, as its about time we are not being held to ransom...... but DUNDEE UTD ARE holding us to Ransom !!! If it was Murray he would have said '' 2 Million sign by morra morning '' Welcome to Rangers everyone is happy, Think we just need to do our business the old Rangers way Behind doors !!!

sorry dunny but it was attitudes like that, that got us into the shit in the first place

remember big dunc at united, smith wanted him, murray asked mclean what he wanted, mclean chanced his arm by saying 4 mill, and murray had the cheque written out before mclean could stop laughing at his attempt at a joke no doubt

goodwillie simply hasnt shown that he will adapt to the rangers lifestyle and prove value for 2mill and now 2.8mill

So, am I correct in saying we will need to outbid Blackburn if we want Goodwillie.

I say we bid £3million. Scott Brown was what 4.4 mil or something. Craig Gordon, 9 mil.

Aye, he's worth 3. If he's not signing until tomorrow, we've still got a chance.

Jelavic was only 4 million, if Goodwully is worth 3 million, the jelavic is worth at least 10.

Ally wants this player and Whyte could've splashed out another £100 or £200k . Ally is playing down this situation.

Probably only bid £1.5m like Wallace's fee.

We didn't need a RB,but we do need a striker.

haha , what ?

Lee Wallace is a left back !!!!!!!

Can forget about EVER signing him now. Even if poultry fc went down next year, some pish club that is nothing in comparison to us like Wolves will sign him for about £8mil.

good , I NEVER wanted to sign him anyway .

Coisty on STV saying we put in a bid we felt was fair? What 7 bids Ally? What was the fairest of them all? Im afraid Ally is trying to justify us losing out on him already. Astonishingly bad business on behalf of Rangers, a bit embarrassing that a club like us has 7 bids knocked back after claiming we offered a fair price. I understand trying to get deals here or there but after bid number 2 or 3 we should have said yeah or neah to Utd's original valuation of £2 million

Do Blackburn Rovers not play with the one up front?

Where does David Goodwillie fit in?

The choice of strikers at Blackburn are dreadful; Blackman, Diouf, Roberts, Rochina and Kalinic... the squad is destined for a relegation battle. IMO, Blackburn will be fighting to stay in the Premiership this season - their manager is a dud.

Jelavic was only 4 million, if Goodwully is worth 3 million, the jelavic is worth at least 10.

Jelavic is worth around £10 million. But that's only because we have signed him and he has done well.

If we sign Goodwillie for £3 million and he does well he'll be worth at least 6/7 too.

He's well worth it.