Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Jelavic is worth around £10 million. But that's only because we have signed him and he has done well.

If we sign Goodwillie for £3 million and he does well he'll be worth at least 6/7 too.

He's well worth it.

he's not .

It concerns me that in every interview I've seen of Ally since he took over, he doesn't appear to have a clue about anything that's happening. I'll support him obviously, but quotes like "Well as far as I'm aware..." don't exactly fill me with confidence. Get your finger out Ally, and demand the signings you were promised! :angry:

if its going to cost over £3m then leave him, offered too much as it is.

And a rumoured £20k a week (is that what's been quoted?).

David Goodwillie is not worth £20k a week and for that sort of money we can do better - whether we will is another thing!?

Coisty on STV saying we put in a bid we felt was fair? What 7 bids Ally? What was the fairest of them all? Im afraid Ally is trying to justify us losing out on him already. Astonishingly bad business on behalf of Rangers, a bit embarrassing that a club like us has 7 bids knocked back after claiming we offered a fair price. I understand trying to get deals here or there but after bid number 2 or 3 we should have said yeah or neah to Utd's original valuation of £2 million

Bravo

Could not have put that better myself. Had we met the 2million valuation initially, we wouldnt be getting told 2.8m isnt enough. fair enough, thompson and houston are two wanks. But i believe had we bid 2million weeks ago, we would have got him. same with verhoek and juhasz for that matter, but now it doesnt look like we're getting any of them...

That Thompson is a fuckin idiot. First he wanted 2 mil, now he rejects an 2.8 mil offer from Rangers, wtf? Obviously he thinks its better for Goodwillie to join shitty team like Blackburn and fight to avoid relegation every fuckin year, than playing for the most successful club in the world and win trophies and medals. Stupid wanker. End of story, lets forget about this.

Hopefully McCoist will start acting like a smart guy, try to keep his mouth shut rather than talking about all of his targets and that 'some action going to happen hopefully in the next 24 to8 hours (what a dick I look for using that phrase)'. If he wanted Goodwillie so badly he would have paid the damn 2mil weeks ago, rather than placing bids that we all knew Thompson is going to reject, and he would have been Rangers player now. But we waited too long, Blackburn joined the race and they will probably sign him, as DUTD will no longer accept bids even in the region of 2.8mil. Well, we just waited too long.

Bravo

Could not have put that better myself. Had we met the 2million valuation initially, we wouldnt be getting told 2.8m isnt enough. fair enough, thompson and houston are two wanks. But i believe had we bid 2million weeks ago, we would have got him. same with verhoek and juhasz for that matter, but now it doesnt look like we're getting any of them...

weeks ago , he was still facing a rape charge !!!!

Or have you just forgotten that to suit your agenda ?

I seen someone make a comparrison between Jelavic and Goodwille on this thread above...

For a start this isn't the EPL and no one rates our league so giving us what a player is worth doesn't happen often.

On top of that I'd like to refer you to the goals of Goodwille and Jelavic - one of them has great movement, an excellent touch, is razor quick in thinking and can create a chance from nothing, can score any type of goal.........the other is Goodwille who is more of a boyd in his scoring.

to say that Goodwille would be worth £7M playing for us is the kind of talk I associate with druggies outside the central station.

his worth is dependent on how much we can afford to pay for him,and unfortunatly b/burn are probably better placed financaly at the momement,so we may loose this particular battle with dundeehibs but we wont loose the war WATP NO SURRENDER