Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

What a joke Rangers Whytes being a tight arse.

He wouldn't have went up this high if it weren't for Whyte not wanting to spend 2 million now hes at 2.5 or whatever hes at, deals killing me from the inside out.

I wish we would just publicly announce we are pulling out of this deal.

If we match the Blackburn offer they will be told and will most likely increase their bid

the only way this deal is going to happen is if goodwillie says he isn't interested in going to Blackburn then Thompson at dun utd will have to deal with us until then we have no chance !!

Why would they? :unsure:

they would just need to offer goodwillie more wages than us a week ......

Hats off to David Murray in this situation he would have said '' Heres ur price, sign here by the mora morning 9am ''

deal done, these bampots at ibrox are silencing all the staff, making bids galore and trying to talk to the player thru the media !! bit bananas and needs to get sorted pronto !!

I think we will sign him although how remote it looks !!

Hats off to David Murray in this situation he would have said '' Heres ur price, sign here by the mora morning 9am ''

deal done, these bampots at ibrox are silencing all the staff, making bids galore and trying to talk to the player thru the media !! bit bananas and needs to get sorted pronto !!

Fucking unreal the short memory fans have... remember a few months ago we were financially crippled... i know we are under bidding at times, but there is a month left for fuck sake. we wont be held to randsom anymore.

hello again was at work today with the paper telling me goodie will have a medical and sign for blackburn TODAY ...... thats not happened yet

yesterday i asked if new recruits wanted to join the optimistic loyal

if any new members would like to join us raise ure flag :uk:

ps current members raise ure flag also . GOODIE IS COMIN TO RANGERS :uk:

I think u should put your tin hat on here, praising SDM, is a bold thing to do amongst fellow bears :pipe:

it's been patently obvious we're not going to get him for days now. Embarrassing stuff to say the least. Also to those who are pissing their panties at people daring to be 'offended', how would you react if I were to say' fuck yer queen'?

Thought so.