Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

As this thread is still open, i presume he's not yet signed for them.

If he took this long to sign for us, we'd all think something was up.

Maybe hes plane them around :sherlock:

On the playing back to Glasgow as I type. :craphead:

Tbh that's what I thought

It seems like ppl who aren't on a forum are always lightyears behind with the RFC goss.

My dad sent me the pic of diouf at Blackburn with his RFC top and spl winner medal on about 10days after I saw it on RM :lol:

It would be interesting to see if this proposed move came to a halt should Rangers progress tonight...

Then again, he's cup-tied now for the CL, isn't he? That isn't the bad joke. I honestly don't know if his Europa League games with Dundee United means he can't play.

It would be interesting to see if this proposed move came to a halt should Rangers progress tonight...

Then again, he's cup-tied now for the CL, isn't he? That isn't the bad joke. I honestly don't know if his Europa League games with Dundee United means he can't play.

Only cup tied for qualifiers, but in any case it seems like it will be tied up before tonight's match, although quite why it's not been completed by now today is strange.

Does anyone think Goodwillie has been told to slow down his move until the score tonight?

It surely could of been wrapped up before tonight?

You would think that BB , knowing Rangers are trying to get him , would have tried to get this done as quickly as possible .......strange things going on again .

It would be interesting to see if this proposed move came to a halt should Rangers progress tonight...Then again, he's cup-tied now for the CL, isn't he? That isn't the bad joke. I honestly don't know if his Europa League games with Dundee United means he can't play.

He'll be a BBR player before we kick off tonight

Does anyone think Goodwillie has been told to slow down his move until the score tonight?

It surely could of been wrapped up before tonight?

It's got something to do with a Blackburn player going to United as part of the deal. Gunnings been mentioned and its reported that he's traveling there just now so that's what's holding it up.

Just spoke with Rob at the Press Office at Blackburn and there's nothing new to report.

As expected he wouldn't give anything away but I kept pushing and pushing and he eventually told me that NO statement was imminent.

He wouldn't confirm or deny if Goodwillie was still at the stadium or if he'd passed the second phase of his medical.

He told me that if there is any breaking news it would appear on the clubs website before any of the hacks get hold of it.

So not much an update but I keep asking myself IF he has agreed terms as reported and IF he has passed the medical..... WHY hasn't he signed for them yet?

Anyone else heard anything new?

Just spoke with Rob at the Press Office at Blackburn and there's nothing new to report.

As expected he wouldn't give anything away but I kept pushing and pushing and he eventually told me that NO statement was imminent.

He wouldn't confirm or deny if Goodwillie was still at the stadium or if he'd passed the second phase of his medical.

He told me that if there is any breaking news it would appear on the clubs website before any of the hacks get hold of it.

So not much an update but I keep asking myself IF he has agreed terms as reported and IF he has passed the medical..... WHY hasn't he signed for them yet?

Anyone else heard anything new?

Blouie I love you man but...

You are a Walter Mitty :lol:

Not the group stages.