***Hamburger SV v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Still a decent second half from us. Realy like the look of Kerkar, genuinely, at left back. Looks not half bad. Think Ally needs to show some faith in these younger lads

Actually looks good there and can also cross with his left, hopefully we see him there a lot more if Papac or Wallace are injured.

Naw. I wasn't expecting a win at all, so just to see some kind of effort and reason to hope is A-OK by me at this point.

The more sensible will see a positive reaction in the second half. I fear there are a few who aren't quite as level headed though. ha, that was some piece of shite from Alexander though. Bloody hell

Some people on this site are absolutely clueless, Alexander makes a mistake and he's shit, not good enough as number 1. Even-though he's made 1 mistake in how many competitive games?

McGregor has made more this season alone, idiots!

Its not that he is not good enough imo he is just not of the same standard as Greggs

He can't pull of those world class saves.

I suppose we are spolied with our keepers but he has had two starts and two major errors.

and the apparent Alexander fuck up, please :(

Aluko beat a few players with skill and pace cut the ball back to the edge of the area and Bendiksen sorta scuffed it but it bounced up and into the top corner.

Their goal was like on fifa when your keeper and defender get tangled up together basically. Alexander dropped it and couldnt get to it again and then Son smashed it in the top corner.

How can Wylde make the step up to the first team but none of the other, far more impressive looking youngsters, cant?

only thing i can think of is we have far less competition in that area of the team, so it would have been much easier for him to get in.

its also not a very critical area of the pitch in comparison to other positions

Some people on this site are absolutely clueless, Alexander makes a mistake and he's shit, not good enough as number 1. Even-though he's made 1 mistake in how many competitive games?

McGregor has made more this season alone, idiots!

I think your forgetting his howler against Falkirk that put us out of the cup? Fucked up in 2-1 defeat at Parkhead for Fortune's header. Played far fewer games than McGregor which you have to bare in mind.