***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

Hope Dundee United show the same passion and will to win when they next play the taigs, will they fuck, they will roll over and loose by 3 or 4 goals.

Sickening performane by us today, from the 2nd minute the alarm bells were ringing.

Bartley has been looking for a booking this half, suprised he hasn't seen red

What do we reckon he works on in training? I mean, he's a winger who can't beat a man except with pace and can't cross. He must literally just practice sprinting.

But not with the ball at his feet it would appear

If this is how the team are going to play for the rest of the season then we will be lucky to finish 2nd.

I was one who was staying grounded after the Hibs game as Hibs were rank but still cut us open a fair few times, the players have not responded to Ally at all today and that is worrying.

Will Ally go? I doubt it as we can't afford to bring anyone else in and he would never walk away from Rangers.

The rest of the season will be tough and we will just need to deal with this kind of thing for the time being.

Well played to United who have worked harder, looked more hungry and played the better football.