Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

Joke site set up by taigs to. Draw in gullible bears I'm afraid.....don't go all Alex Thomson on me.....

Hmmm. So taigs...ripping the piss out of taigs, to draw Rangers fans in to rip the piss out of taigs. Does not compute. What we agree on is that it is a very tongue in cheek twitter feed. As I said before, make of it what you will. Don't think it is going to come out with any actual evidence of losing the tax case, as I said before

"It is believed the Singapore consortium have agreed to pay Ticketus back £14m over a shorter period, which has seen the London based firm looking at jumping camps and leave the Blue Knights furious."

A hissy fit, surely? :rolleyes:

I can hear the fat one sobbing all the way out here in deepest darkest Lanarkshire. :sherlock:

Duff and Phelps, Administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said: "It is disappointing the Blue Knights are withdrawing at this stage, particularly in the view of the fact that last week it was made clear to them and Ticketus that their indicative bid placed them in a strong position.

"We were therefore surprised that their offer to pay an exclusivity fee was withdrawn and although discussions over the exclusivity fee continued over the weekend, no agreement was reached.

"At all stages of the process, The Blue Knights/Ticketus bid has been given the most serious consideration by us as administrators, particularly due to the fact that it was being encouraged by supporters' groups.

"We are aware that Ticketus has also been, at their own instigation, in parallel discussion with one of the other bidders over the last few weeks and it remains to be seen whether these discussions will be taken forward.

"We can reassure supporters of the Club that we look forward to making an announcement on a preferred bidder later this week, assuming no further hurdles are placed in our path.

"While we as administrators have a statutory duty to look after the interests of creditors and keep the business going, it is of paramount importance that the bid which is taken forward is the best on offer for Rangers Football Club."

Why? I'll check the RFC site ... hmmm Must be a good bid on the table then?

EDIT....

• 0,,5~6511606,00.png
next</span>prev</span>Administrators' Statement1 of 1

Administrators' Statement

Mon, Apr 16, 2012

TweetDuff and Phelps, Administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said: "It is disappointing the Blue Knights are withdrawing at this stage, particularly in the view of the fact that last week it was made clear to them and Ticketus that their indicative bid placed them in a strong position.

"We were therefore surprised that their offer to pay an exclusivity fee was withdrawn and although discussions over the exclusivity fee continued over the weekend, no agreement was reached.

"At all stages of the process, The Blue Knights/Ticketus bid has been given the most serious consideration by us as administrators, particularly due to the fact that it was being encouraged by supporters' groups.

"We are aware that Ticketus has also been, at their own instigation, in parallel discussion with one of the other bidders over the last few weeks and it remains to be seen whether these discussions will be taken forward.

"We can reassure supporters of the Club that we look forward to making an announcement on a preferred bidder later this week, assuming no further hurdles are placed in our path.

;"]Ad7398757St1Sz168Sq102077881V0Id7.gif"While we as administrators have a statutory duty to look after the interests of creditors and keep the business going, it is of paramount importance that the bid which is taken forward is the best on offer for Rangers Football Club."

Joke site set up by a bear surely? Look at the tweets. As I say, i'm not saying its anything, just saying make of it what you will.

It's a joke site, as are the Aberdeen, St Mirren, and Clydebank tax case sites on Twitter.

Administrators' Statement

Mon, Apr 16, 2012

Duff and Phelps, Administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement.

"While we as administrators have a statutory duty to look after the interests of creditors and keep the business going, it is of paramount importance that the bid which is taken forward is the best on offer for Rangers Football Club.

"

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Can someone clear up this whole Ticketus situation for me, as I thought I understood it, but quite probably I didn't have a frigging clue.

I thought they had given us/Whyte a loan for which we'd pay them back through season ticket sales? Is that the case, or is it JUST a loan...i.e do we still sell our own season tickets??

I wasn't for any of this getting into bed with Ticketus, but one way or the other looks like we, and not Whyte, are left holding the baby!

It says,

"their indicative bid placed them in a strong position."

What does that tell us about the other 2 remaining bids ...!!!

They're willing to pay all the costs to exit administration, not just the ones they pick and choose?

"While we as administrators have a statutory duty to look after the interests of creditors and keep the business going, it is of paramount importance that the bid which is taken forward is the best on offer for Rangers Football Club."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2737834

It's a joke site, as are the Aberdeen, St Mirren, and Clydebank tax case sites on Twitter.

Obviously its a joke site. I was just unaware it was set up by a tim. I underestimated the lengths they will go (ie. laying into their own side for months), in order to go for the most underwhelming payoff imagineable