Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

At the end of the day, whoever buys the club we will have two choices back them or don't back them, If we back them we have a chance, if some of our "Fans" decide not to back them because they aren't the party they wanted then we could be fucked forever #ficklebears

Of course be cautious about the bidders considering what just happened with whyte but let's give ng and co. a chance. Truth be told none of us know enough about him to praise or damn him.

I will be interested to see his team, then I may be able to judge the bid a bit more accurately.

Found this very intriguing myself. What was it he said? Something like he had directors in place who were Rangers fan businessmen from the UK but he wouldn't name them unless his bid was approved as the preferred bid? Something along those lines?

What it does say is that without Ticketus on their side TBK would not have been the PB.

Supposedly, TBK were offering £10m for a CVA whilst NG was offering £12m but because TBk had Ticketus on their side they were probably seen as favourites. Having Ticketus on board for NG only strengthens his bid further.

spot on.

Lets face it though they could have killed our club, if they dont even have the money for the admin process

They wouldn't have killed us. Bit OTT. We would have been crippled for many years to come though. Spoke about it on here plenty of times.

My point is... When they bid for us. They were one of the first trying to save our club in our time of need. That can't be overlooked. So for that reason, I ain't going to kick the bid on a whole while it's out the running now.

IMO Bill NG seems determined to get the club,.....is that good or bad? I don't know...as I would see it he's heard TBK were front runners so bettered the deal with TUs.

If all this is true then it's time for those great Scottish investigative journos to do their job and find out what Bill NG is about...I'll hold my breath.

Signed up to it last week for the Q&A with Ng's lot. Still don't know what the fuck it's all about! wacko.gif

I can imagine you on it :lol:

Tbh i dont have a scoobie how he fuck it works, everytime i think someone has said something it seems it wasnt them but someone else :lol:doh

Found this very intriguing myself. What was it he said? Something like he had directors in place who were Rangers fan businessmen from the UK but he wouldn't name them unless his bid was approved as the preferred bid? Something along those lines?

That's correct.

I'm assuming that Ng will have "negotiated" with HMRC re the CVA, so hopefully that hurdle could perhaps be substantially behind us. Ticketus will take whatever he is offering it seems, thus leaving them to go after CW on the balance (under personal guarantee). Thus, the largest creditor + the second largest (at least in their eyes) must surely have been taken care of, one way or another. Therefore if Ng is for real, the he may now have a clear run at it.

Said they were willing to step back into the process...but this almost certainly confirms the singapoereans are the preferred bidder...dealing with Ticketus could also work in our favour as it did the BK.

Was spotted buying a WOK at Argos :sherlock:

Waiting for the fuckers statement telling us we're all going to die to come any minute here, once he gets done clearing out an entire Singaporean buffet.

It's for research.