***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Poor defending, need to do better, third division not easy etc, asked about staying same stuff about loving the club and there being 'nothing else'. Still sounds like he'd go if given a good offer.

Hmm not really different to Edu or Bedoya for wanting away. I hope he doesn't feel like he has to play as long as he's still here because Ally made him captain.

Soon as Perry is fit again he should be in the team, we can't afford to be playing players who aren't up for the fight because every third division player will be as we have seen today and it may very well cost us more points.

Disappointing result in the end. We need to stick to a rigid formation that we can get used to playing with, and none of this three at the back pish. It doesn't work.

Little doesn't have much affect out wide and if we are going to score goals, he needs to be played through the middle. Goian had another howler and I would be more than happy for Perry or Hegarty to get their chance now. Also feel as though Hutton, being a big strong physical player, should be playing in these tough away ties instead of MacLeod. Leave MacLeod's good passing and attacking football for Ibrox where we will turn teams over more easily. We will improve with games though, onwards and upwards.

terrible formation, tactics and fucking woefull performances from some of our players

but were here playing football so i cant complain, as boca said its our 3rd game we will get there just some expect it to happen overnight.

I suspose the fact that we played the game in our training strip showed a lack of class, or maybe it was a lack of respect and the Peterhead team, if they weren't up for it before we walked oout with that on, were certainly ready to show us what determination was all about.

In short, I think they did their talking on the pitch today.

Hmmmmm

I suspose the fact that we played the game in our training strip showed a lack of class, or maybe it was a lack of respect and the Peterhead team, if they weren't up for it before we walked oout with that on, were certainly ready to show us what determination was all about.

Its the Referee that decides who plays in what top.

Its not our decision.

• 3 years later...
8 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Alexander, Broadfoot, Goian, Bocanegra, Little, Black, Macleod (Kyle 82), Wallace, McCulloch, Shiels, McKay (Sandaza 65).

Subs Not Used: Gallacher, Crawford, Hutton.

We were absolutely awful in this game. Broadfoot, Goian, fucking Sandaza, McCoist standing clueless on the touchline :anguish: The only highlight was wee Barrie's goal, would love it if he got our first goal back in the Premiership.

16 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Alexander, Broadfoot, Goian, Bocanegra, Little, Black, Macleod (Kyle 82), Wallace, McCulloch, Shiels, McKay (Sandaza 65).

Subs Not Used: Gallacher, Crawford, Hutton.

The amount of high balls in that clip give me the fear

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

A good memory of that particular game was the flags and banners welcoming us to Peterhead, as well as a very pleasant atmosphere in the  pubs.

People are quick to say "Rangers are cunts" and things to that manner. 

What they forget about is how much we somewhat unintentionally helped them financially wise. They'd get good crowds at their home pitches, which means money for the club. I think it was the elgin city boss who said their set for at least 7 years after just having 4 matches with Rangers.