***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

We started well IMO, kept the ball on the deck and had some decent passing. We have been dire for about 25 of the 45 mins though, long ball pish. The ref has been stinking though, been a lot of very very clear fould that he has not given our way.

Cheers.

Hopefully better performance to come.

Charlie sounded raging there, horrible sfa bastards.

Let's be honest.

These doubts on the long ball pish and lack of tactical nous have been building.

I really hope I'm wrong but i think the transfer ban is the one thing keeping Ally's job watertight.

If Green thought he was handing over cash in Jan i think Ally would be on a shaky nail.

Bottom line is we are now struggly regularly against teams less than 5% the size of us.

I sincerely hope Ally has a Plan B because this is his side. These are his Plan A and the league table tells us it isn't working properly.

That 45mins tells us it isn't working properly.

Even if we score 3 in second half it concerns me why we start every game like Groundhog Day with the long ball shite.

Very frustrated here. Probably for the first time since Ally came in as there was always a circumstance before.

I always try and be optimistic, but i find it almost impossible when i watch that. No method, no skill and no creativity, but above all, no HEART and no FIGHT! We're being outplayed by an average side - but they have some organisation, whereas we have none at all.

Vast, vast improvement required in the 2nd half.

(tu)

Remember that well.

Didn't we resort to playing Jela up front himself after Naismith was injured last season?

We have some strange tactics.

i'm sure we played Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) last year with no recognized strikers - we actually won 2-0, but it was just another 'papering over the cracks' exercise. a good manager gets more out of his team than the individual players abilities would merit. currently, Ally is getting less out of the team. that is my worry.